I got to my class and took my seat next to May still discussing the ways of getting away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already 8:30 and my family and I had finished dinner, we were all at our room when my mom knocked at my door bringing my attention away from computer. "Hi baby, I just came to say goodnight," said my mom as she took a seat next to me. "Goodnight mommy," I said with a smile on my face, "I love you." 

She kissed my forehead and got up to leave, as soon as she shut the door I shot up to get ready for the party. I put on some light skin-tight jeans and a tight black corset shirt that hugged all my curves in all the right places. I curled my black long hair in lose sexy waves and then proceeded to do my makeup. I applied foundation to cover up my imperfections before moving on to applying a thin layer of concealer to cover up my horrible dark circles. 

I then moved on to applying eyeshadows, eyeliner, and a few coats of mascara, i then moved to apply bronzer and blush to my cheeks. Happy with the way my outfit came together with my make up, I move to put on my thigh-high stiletto boots and then applying a deep red lipstick.

I grabbed my clutch and threw my phone, lipstick, and keys into it. I walked to the window and climbed into the tree that is outside my room. I climbed out and ran to the gate without being noticed. I climbed up the gate and walked as fast as I could to the end of the street where May was waiting for me. I got into the car and smiled at her,"Hey May, you ready to party?" 

"Hell yeah dude! Can't wait!"

"Well I think I'll catch a ride with Daniel. Knowing you, you'll get too drunk and end up forgetting about me." I said laughing. 

As soon as the words left my mouth we pulled up to the street where the party was being held. We got out of the car and started walking to the house while talking about how good we looked in our outfits. We walked up the steps to the entrance of the house and knocked at the door. A few seconds passed before Jake, the party host, opened the door with a smile in his face, "ladies! Come in, grab a drink! Have fun!" he said before walking away to sea of bodies. 

We laughed and each grabbed a drink before looking at each other and then walking to different directions in search of our boyfriends. I found Daniel quickly, he was talking to some of his friends before his eyes landed on me. I smiled instantly at him and walked up to him. We shared a quick hug before I turned to the guys to say hi to them.

The night went by with us drinking and dancing. I'm currently looking for a drinking before I leave. I find my drink and go back to Daniel, "hey babe, let's go home already, please?" I can feel his arm around my waist as I can smell his cologne around me. 

"Okay princess, can you just get me a drink before we leave?"

"Already did baby. Here you go." I say as I hand him his drink.

He takes it and waves goodbye to his friends. We walk out of the house hand in hand to his car. He opens the door for me and then walks around and gets in. This is why I love him you see, he's caring, and attentive to anyone's needs. He is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. It's really hard for us to go out on dates and be a normal couple because I have kept Daniel a secret from my parents. It kills me to do this but I'm afraid to tell them, I'm afraid of losing him.

Before I realized it his car was parked at the end of the street where May picked me up. I turned to look at him and gave him a kiss, it was gentle and soft but full of love towards each other. We said bye to each other before I shut the car door and started walking home. His car didn't drive away until I climbed the gate to the safety of my home.

I climbed inside my room and took a quick shower to remove all the makeup, sweat, and the smell of alcohol from my body before crashing on my bed with only a shirt and my underwear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Well I started this story with hopes of having amazing readers. I hope you like it so far, it may not seem interesting yet but I promise it will be soon!

Question of the Day: Have you guys ever sneaked out of your house? How come?

Let me know in the comments below about your thoughts and prediction of this book please. 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I need a cover for this book if any of you are interested in helping me with this please send me an image of the cover to the email that is in my bio please.

I want to thank you guys in advance because I know you guys are great!

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE 

& FOLLOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~