Chapter 2

My alarm screamed into my ear and I slammed my fist on it. Fuck father time. Imma shoot an arrow at the guy who invented the alarm clock. Asshole.

I struggled to my feet and headed to take a shower. Today, we go get Spangle's daughter. By we I mean me, of course. This should be fun. With Loki being occupied by Nat and Cap in Germany, gives me a clear shot at his home base to get the girl.

After my shower I tugged on my uniform and loaded arrows into my carrier, and then strapped my bow around my chest. I put my pistol and knife in their holsters before heading out.

~~~

The place looked abandoned as our jet hovered over a nearby roof. I rolled in my landing and jumped over to the base. Maybe this place really is abandoned.

"I told you! I don't know anything you arrogant bastard!" A female voice boomed. That has to be her. I followed her voice and climbed through and air duct.

"As the daughter I would expect you to know something," a man snickered before smacking her. "Well I don't," she barked spitting in his face. Damn, I like her. He wipes the spit of his face and stood up.

I positioned myself above him and pulled out my bow. Lets see how badass I really am. I aimed through the thickest crack in the vent and released sending an arrow piercing into his heart and he dropped.

I quietly jumped down and returned my bow to my chest. "Wh-who are you?" She breathed. "Clint Barton, I'm here to save you." I felt my pride grow a little stronger. I'm her savior.

I untied her hands and led her out the hallway. Silently we walked like ninjas. Well me a ninja, and her a cat. Yes, it does matter! I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her into a corner as someone walked right past us, Selvig. Note to tell Fury.

I smiled proudly knowing we had gotten safely out and I only had to kill one person. I'm flipping awesome! I helped her onto the jet and she sat beside me. "Thank you," she whispered so only I could hear.

"Anytime," I smiled as her head rested on my shoulder. I put my head on hers returning the gesture as we waited.

When we landed I carried her sleeping body bridal style and put her in the hospital area so they can give her a check up.

"Fury," I announced casually walking into the room, "Barton." I sat in the chair, "she is resting comfortably in the hospital wing, sir." He nodded and turned to meet my eyes.

"Also, Director, Loki has Selvig." I added and spun slightly in the chair. Yes, I spin in rolly chairs, doesn't everyone? I bet even old people do it! I have to see that one day! "Yes, but we have Loki," Fury smirked snapping me out of my random thoughts.

Well, that was easy. "He didn't put up much of a fight. Which is strange, so keep an eye out, got it?" I nodded in confirmation and then was excused to leave.

I found myself heading towards the hospital wing. She wasn't hard to find, I mean with the red hair and all. Its a little darker than Nat's. If that's even possible.

"How is she? Anything major?" I asked the doctor who shook his head. "None too bad, she has a burn on her back and shoulders, a few bruises and cuts, nothing that won't heal." I nodded.Good to know.

"How are you feeling?" I asked pulling up a chair beside her. "A lot better than I was, thanks to you" she stretched sitting up. "Anytime, I never got your name," I added leaning back in the chair.

"Victoria. Victoria Rogers."

And there you have it, Victoria Rogers. I need a ship name for them, any ideas? Hope you likes it!

Comment. Vote.

Katy xo