When you're jealous

Start from the beginning

I looked over to him and he was oblivious as to what was happening. "Hey pretty boy. You look sexy." She said to him. I was close to Chico and so her breath smelled like achohal. Chico quickly came to his senses and said "thanks. uhm.. I have a girlfriend." He pointed at me. She eyed me and looked at me with disgust. 'Keep it in Y/N. She's just stupid and will leave' "Just leave her." she grinned and touched his shoulder. "NOPE!" I shouted and punched her in the nose.

Everyone was surprised. I mean.. for one her nose was bleeding. "Ohhh I'm sorry did I hurt you? Oh man. awe that must suck. I mean.." I sucked in my teeth at I say this sarcastically."You shouldn't be flirting with my boyfriend." I continued and glared at her. She looked at me crazy and ran away along with her friends. I looked at Chico who was... grinning evily. I sighed.

G͟͟o͟͟l͟͟d͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ F͟͟r͟͟e͟͟d͟͟d͟͟y͟͟
Me and Goldy were just walking down the late night streets, talking. "So if you call me 'GF' can't I call you 'GF'?" I asked him confused. "No because I'm not a girl." He laughs at me. I looked at him smugly "But MY GF stands for Golden Freddy." I said to him. He opened his mouth, but no words came out of it and he started looking at the sky, thinking. "Er uhh Hello there!" We both looked forward to see a woman with big cans and casual clothing on. She looked innocent and had a southern accent. "D-Do you know this place called the {insert area}." she asked. I looked confused. I've never heard of that area before. I looked at Goldy for answers but he was staring at something. I mentally gasped. Was he staring at her cans? "NO WE DONT!" I said loudly and grabbed his hand and led us both as I ran off. He huffed. "What was that for?!" He said. "You were looking at her.. cans weren't you?" I blushed and crossed my arms kinda immaturely. "Wha- No! I was looking at a big scar on her neck." He said, glaring at me. I shaped my mouth into an "O" awkwardly. After that cleared up, I started blushing nonstop. He then had a full blown grin. He put his arm around my waist and started poking my cheek. "Hehe is someone jealous??" He said. I pouted.

F͟͟o͟͟x͟͟y͟͟
Me and Foxy were walking down the streets looking at the random buildings near us. "LETS GO TO CAPTAIN BULG-" before he could finish I yelled "NO" while blushing. He was confused as to why not but I just changed the topic. That when we walked beside a nightclub filled with people. Nightclubs wasn't really my thing.. so I wished we could hurry and keep walking forward. Unfortunately that couldn't happen. A woman wearing a tube top, eyed Foxy. She walked towards him. "Hey~" she greeted. Foxy looked at her weird. "Arr.. hi." He replied. "Wanna come inside? It's crazy in there.." She flirted. "Ar no Thanks Lassie. I got me a mate." He gestured to me. I wasn't really cool with her.. I looked at her crazy that she would even dare to come up to my man.. My patience was running out. The crowd was there, the purple neon light, and I just saw a man puking in a alley behind her shoulder. "Ditch her. This is once in a lifetime." She purred at him. She tried to reach his arm. That was it. I was super angry, I mean what kind of girl does that? I really just wanted to leave but instead, without thinking, I blurted out the most stupidest thing ever. "IM PREGNANT!!!" I yelled.

.... Nothing but silence and reactions came next. I face turned red, I didn't even know why I said that. I'm not even pregnant! "Oh well uh." She stuttered and just walked off. That's when Foxy was left and stared at me. His jaw hanged. That was when complete gibberish came out his mouth. "UH UH UH OH MY OH MY. WHAT DO I DO?! OH GOD! I SUPPORT THIS! UH UH! AWE A LITTLE TINY FOX HALF HUMAN? HOW DOES THIS WORK? HOW HOW?!?! ARE YOU IN LABOR OR SOMETHING?! OH GOD!! WE NEED TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!! WAIT WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE INTERCOURSE! DOES IT HAPPEN THROUGH KISSING?? OH GOD! WHEN FREDDY INTERRUPTED US DURING OUR MAKE OUT DOES THAT MAKE IT A HALF BABY?! WHAT?! HUH?!" He ranted. He put his hand on his head as he started discussing the future in really am fast talking. I stood there awkwardly. "HOLD UP!" I told him and that shut him up. "I-I'm not pregnant! I just said that so she can go away.." I blushed. To be honest... it was kinda funny of what his face looks like right now. Welp. The rest of the night was just him lecturing me of not to say those things even when I'm jealous."

W͟͟. B͟͟o͟͟n͟͟n͟͟i͟͟e͟͟~{warning: Language}
After me a WB ate at a 24/7 diner, we started walking. "You see that..." I pointed at the Dark sky filled with stars.. "That's the North Star!" I said smiling. He seemed very interested at it as he seemed to look up while we were walking. I giggled at how his image looked right now. He still had the paper bag on his head but he was wearing a dark purple tuxedo. "What are you giggling at.?" He asked me. "Oh nothing~" i put my hand over my mouth. That's when a woman was walking towards us. She wasn't really paying any attention to us. Until she looked at WB. She looked at him weirdly but then smirked when she saw the tuxedo. She stopped in her tracks when we came close to her. "Hi baby. Looking for a good time? Nice tuxedo." She touched his bowtie. Everything happened too fast but WB was very confused. I knew exactly what was happening. I slapped her hand. "Ow~!" She pouted. "Scum like you don't deserve a man like this. What kind of whore actually would go to this man that you never knew yet you flirt with him because of his tuxedo? Low-lives like you make me sick to my stomach. My boyfriend who is this hot man standing beside me obviously had better taste to make a decision as to pick me instead of a bitch like you!" I glared at her and said that all fierce with no hesitation. She opened her mouth as to say something, put no words came out. "I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS!" She whined and walked past us. That was when my fierce drained out of me and nothing but embarrassment came in. My face became red as I looked back at WB. He looked speechless. "W-WB...?" I hesitated. That was when he finally responded. "Damn." He said and put his hand over my shoulder.

Thanks for support again~<3 sorry for the cursing..