Chapter One

Dylan^

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

And to Think, I Thought He Was Modest

Dylan's POV

            It's really funny how when you look at your life, you think it's so boring because you're just used to living like that and it no longer excites you. Then other people look at it and they think it's awesome because they didn't live like that their whole life. In a way, I'm like that, but the difference is that my life is actually just boring. Some people would say that I should be honored to have this life, and I am, but there is a huge difference between having an honorable life and having an awesome one.

            My family and I worked for the royal werewolf family, the only kind of royalty left, considering that all humans went extinct. The job was very honorable, it just wasn't exciting. It did have it's perks though, one being that we are used to seeing the royal family so the majority of us don't have an immature obsession over them, though now that I think about it, not very many people have an obsession over them considering that they are a harsh and cruel family. If anyone were to have admirers, it would be Prince Callum. He has dark, pitch black hair that is as smooth and soft as silk, with pale, alluring green/blue eyes. His jaw is sharp and pointed, and his cheek bones are...undescriblable.

            Now, I myself do not obsess over him but there is no denying his incredible looks, and not just that. I am his personal maid, and one time I was fixing to go into his room to clean when Mr. Hot Stuff himself comes barreling down the hall towards his room shirtless, and might I just say, oh hot damn. He had the most amazing eight pack you will ever see, and his peck were nice and firm. His abs were 100% lickable. Sadly, he is quite a man whore. At least he doesn't go looking for his nightly conquest. Instead, they come looking for him. He also doesn't really brag about his sexual sessions. It's kinda modest, but in the end, he can be as modest as a shy, asexual virgin and that still wouldn't make me like him.

            If you haven't notice yet, I despise his guts, and I have since he stole my first kiss from me when I was 14. Even before then, I wasn't a huge fan of his, but after that, I really hated him and I still do. He's always been a huge asshole, and not just to me. He gets women to open up to him and makes them feel vulnerable, and then he crushes them, but in his defense, he still doesn't go looking for them. You'd think these women would learn, but they just keep coming back.

            I should probably stop thinking so much about Prince Callum and get to work. If I don't hurry, I might be late for my extra shift of the day. I had loads of work today, unlike my usual schedule. I had to cook Callum's food, clean Callum's bedroom, gather his dirty clothing and wash, dry, and iron them, pick up after him throughout the day, and, for my extra shift, I had to go shopping with Callum to pick out a suit for him and a dress for me.

            Sometimes I suspect that he makes more of a mess than necessary just to make it harder for me. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

             I head to his room to ask him what he wants for breakfast. The walk didn't take that long considering I live four doors down from him. He insisted that I live so close to him so that I could be there fast when he wanted me.

            When I get to his door, I knock softly and wait for his confirmation on my entrance. When I hear a grunt, I know that's his way of telling me to come in. Usually, when I see him in the mornings, he has already kicked out the girl of the night, that is if she was even allowed to spend the night, and is dressed in, at least, his boxers. I never thought this would happen, but instead of seeing his boxers, I see him...on his bed...naked.