A Bad Girl's Venom (27)

I exhale as I run my fingers through my hair. I lean on Cassie's jeep as I stare at the school in front of us. Cassie and Alice slam their doors close and walk over to me, staring at the giant building of kids emerging into it.

"You okay, Snake?" Alice asks and I gulp. It's been a while since anyone's called me Snake, I have to start getting used to it since it's my fighting name.

I nod my head and walk to the double doors, the girls on each side of me. Charlotte and Anna arrive and join us as we walking I the school. I feel as if we're in slo-mo as we walk through the hallways. Everyone turns and stares and I see the guys all standing over at what looks like Charlie's locker. They watch as we walk down the hallways, checking us out from head to ass.

That's right, I didn't say toe I said ass cause that's where their damned eyes stopped.

I smirked and headed towards the administration office, swinging the door open and filing inside the office with the girls following close behind. The principal casually leaned on the front desk, flirting with the new counselor as she just rolled her eyes and continued with her work.

His eyes looked up at us and he cursed under his breath making me chuckle. He rolled his eyes and motioned for us to follow him to his office.
---------------------------

"Look," he glared at each of us as we sat in front of him, waiting for him to finish the administration.

"I know you guys are fighters and you some how think you defy the one thing that keeps us all sane, but once you enter those double doors, you all are on my property and that means you follow my rules. Otherwise, I'll have no other choice but to give you all detention. Or worse," He stared at us with a superior look on his face, as if he was in charge.

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at him. The girls stood beside me and we studied the man before us, laughing on the inside at how he tried to act tough against us. I scoffed and shook my head, trying to hold back a smile.

"Are we done here? Because we have somewhere to be," I snapped and he held and shocked look on his face, quickly changing it to one of anger. He opened his mouth to fight back but closed it and sighed, nodding his head and looking down at his desk. I smirked and nodded, mocking pity. I turned and we walked out of the office. I noticed the crowd of students had emptied and the desk lady stood there with a pile of papers in her hands. She gave us a strict look and handed each of us a schedule that had our names on it.

"These are your schedules, as you can see I have only arranged for you all to be in only one class together and the rest you all are split up. This just allows less drama in the classes then there already is," her mouth was coated with red lipstick and she gave off this "scary" look to others. I glanced over mine and grimaced as I saw that I had science first and math second. The girls glanced at me and then at the lady, I nodded and turned, walking out of the administration's office and to my new locker.

A couple minutes later, I arrived at my locker and I had all my new stuff in my hands and my combination down. I looked at the room number that was my first period and walked towards the room that had the words "Phillips" in dark blue and white. I opened the door and looked around the room as every movement stopped and everyone turned to look at me. Who I presumed to be Mrs. Phillips, stood at the front of the classroom with a stern look on her strict face.

"You must be the new student, Scarlett Evergreen," her sinister voice gave off a bad vibe and a licked my lips and took in a breath.

"Yeah, but everyone just calls me Snake," I say politely. The teacher stares at me for a while before rolling her eyes and sighing, putting on a fake grin.