A Bad Girl's Venom (16)

Edited

Picture to the side of Charlie O'Brian who is played by Sean O' Donnell

__________________________

My breath hitched in my throat as I stared at his face. Tan skin, chocolate brown hair, soft pink lips, magnificent blue eyes... He was exactly the same as when I saw him only this time, he was ten times hotter than when we last met.

"Charlie," I whispered and he smirked at me. 

"That's right baby, I'm back and I'm ready to play," His husky voice caught me off guard and I watched as he stepped closer to me and leaned down, leaving a soft kiss on my cheek before walking over to the rest of the gang. My cheeks flushed and I scolded myself for giving him the satisfaction. I turned to look at the group and grinned as I noticed that all the girls except Megan had given him the cold shoulder. They knew who he was and that he was trouble. Around that time when he was in our life, Megan hadn't been here to witness the real Charlie we met when she was gone. 

I watched as he held her face and pulled her into a kiss, basically feeling her up the entire time. I rolled my eyes in disgust at how he was acting. 

That's the other reason.

I walked back over and stood next to Jack as he looked at me, completely confused.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're here! How was your trip? Did you meet any new people?" Megan bombarded him with questions and I almost scoffed at her last question. 

Yeah he met people. Sluts and hookers that he paid to suck his dick while you were gone. 

I kept a straight face, my arms crossed. Megan looked at me and frowned.

"Why aren't you-- oh yeah..." She trailed off and I rolled my eyes and looked away. Megan avoided my gaze and smiled again as she clung onto Charlie's arm. I turned around and started to walk back home, everyone else following behind.

It really disgusted me at how Megan acted so... slutty when she was around Charlie. It was as if she was basically screaming for him to have sex with her. To put matters into more of a perspective, they even acted like that when they had to help Cassie, Anna, and I to babysit at the daycare. Charlie and I didn't even act like that when we-- never mind.

Jack nudged my side and smirked down at me. I looked at him as he brought me out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me quiet enough so that we were just having a casual conversation immense all the other chatter happening from those around us. I sigh and kick a rock that was in front of me. I keep no emotion on my face as I respond to his question.

"Nothing, just girl stuff," I look ahead at the scenery as we get closer to the neighborhood.

Jack glanced over at me with a concerned face. He paused and grabbed my arm, making us at the back as the rest of the guys kept walking.

"Scarlett," He warned and I sighed in annoyance.

"I just can't stand him," I flailed my arms around as I motioned to Charlie, who was flirting with Megan. 

"He's a bad influence and he's only here because--" I paused and thought about my choice of words.

"Because he wants to annoy us with his presence and the way he acts around Megan. He flirts with her and then looks at me, he kisses her and stares into my eyes the whole time, Megan makes it even worse with how slutty she acts and it just makes the girls groan and not want to be near them." I complain in a hushed whisper. Jack raised an eyebrow at me and looked into my eyes.