A Bad Girl's Venom (14)

Edited

Pic of Megan on the side/top

The confusion was clear in my face as I stared at the picture on my phone. 

"What the fuck is this?!" I exclaimed to no one in particular. Cassie looked over my shoulder and pointed to me in the picture. 

"That's you and Jackson kissing," She said, stating the obvious. I looked at her unamused. 

"No shit Sherlock, I mean who took the pic?" I asked. She looked at me with a weird look in her eyes. 

"You kissed Jackson?" She asked and Lisa looked over at us with a confused expression.

We were currently at the park babysitting Carra's little sister for her mom. 

"What are you two talking about?" She asked and I just shook my head at her. 

"Nothing, it's nothing Lisa, just continue talking with your friends," I tell her and she gives me a blunt look. 

"I have no friends." She told me and my eyes widened a little. 

"Oh, well don't you have a phone or something...?" I asked. She nodded her head and pulled out her phone, going on Twitter.

I turned my attention back to Cassie. 

"No, I didn't kiss him we just had a very intense moment. Someone must have taken this and edited it to make it look like we were kissing or kissed." I looked at the sidewalk that sparkled as the sunlight shined on it. 

"So...In other words...You two almost kissed?" She asked and I hesitated at first before nodding my head. 

"Yeah, almost," Was my response and she smirked at me.

"What?" I asked and she just chuckled.

"You like him," She smiled at me and I groaned.

"No I don't, we just got close," I muttered the last part under my breath.

"A little too close, eh?" She nudged my side and I rolled my eyes. This was one reason why I didn't want to tell her.

I ignored her and continued to scroll through Instagram until I heard a squeal. 

"Omg! Scarlett?!" I heard. I groaned. 

Oh god! Please let it not be--

"Scarlett! It's me, Rachel!" Her annoying voice was giving me a headache and I put on my best fake smile. 

"Hey," I trailed off and looked at her, taking in her appearance. She had light brown hair that went to her waist, light brown eyes that sparkled, red lipstick that coated her small lips, tan skin, and a small petite figure.

"Hey, it's been so long. How are you? How's your mum? Did you notice the new guys at school? Are you still fighting? Do you have a boyfr--" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"Look Rachel, I would love to chat but me and Cassie have someone to meet since we are babysitting," I gesture over to Lisa who didn't even acknowledge the fact that Rachel was even here. 

"So, we really have to go now. Bye!" I ended and stood up, Lisa and Cassie copying my actions.

Rachel's face dropped but she gave me a small smile.

"Okay, well, I guess I'll see you around...sometime?" She mumbled and walked away, her back slouched and a frown set on her face. I tried my hardest not to run up to her and say something and instead turned around and walked away.

Come on me! I have to turn my bad girl side back on! You don't give a shit about anyone remember?!

----------------------------
We arrived at the building and walked inside to see the girls all sitting down and the guys all lounging.

All of a sudden, I felt two arms pinch my sides and I yelped in surprise. I quickly turned around to see my favorite person in the whole world standing two feet away from me.

"Meg!" I yelled in happiness and jumped into her arms. She hugged me tight in response.

"Hey babes," She greeted and I chuckled as she let go of me. The girls smiled at us and Lisa held out her hand for Meg to shake.

"Hey, I'm Lisa, Carra's little sister," Lisa introduced and Meg looked down at her hand and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm Megan, Snake's best and only friend," She introduced and I punched her arm lightly as she chuckled. Lisa let go and walked over to Carra who sat on the bench away from everyone, tapping away on her phone. I rolled my eyes at her even though she couldn't see me. Megan and Anna chuckled at that and I smiled at the two.

"So I hear that you all need to up your status', lucky you that I think I'll be staying for quite a while so I think I can help you all with that problem. I heard that over downtown, they have a huge wall filled up by the most popular and common rebel tags you have ever known," She started off smirking at us all.

"I was thinking that we could take a trip down there and make our marks. What do you think?" She ended off and the girls squealed while the boys smirked and nodded to each other. I smiled at Meg and nod.

"Great, grab your skateboards, cameras, spray cans, and whatever and let's get going!" She yelled and we all separated to get all our shit.

This is going to be so epic

_______________________________________

Hey everyone,

I will not be updating for the next following week due to the fact that spring break is on that week and I'm going on a cruise to Mexico and maybe even New Orleans and it's going to be my first time leaving the border so wish me luck.

Vote, comment, follow 😊