Chapter 40 - Child Play.

Start from the beginning

"That's because you keep on doing it over and over!" Craig snapped as he sat in the passenger seat. "How many times are you gonna keep doing shit on purpose?"

"Craig, lower your tone." Chresanto said as he shook his head.

"No, I'm not lowering shit! These are people's lives that you're playing with!" Craig shouted. "We got in this trailer to get away and live regularly outside of jail! Not to continue dealing with your shit. This isn't the fucking nursing home and if you're gonna treat this trailer like it, you can leave back in your hideout!"

Craig gave Chresanto a furious look then stormed back into the room. He laid back down in his bed as Zonnique got out of hers. She pulled out a folded piece of paper and laid it out on the front drivers landing.

"Here's where we're going tomorrow. Sandy Springs." Zonnique sighed as she looked up at him. "I guess you can drive us there until you get tired. Just make sure that you stop somewhere deserted."

"Thanks, Nique...." Chresanto said in a low and defeated tone as he turned up the radio a little bit.

"Chresanto, I love you." Zonnique said as she looked at him. "However, I can't keep standing by you if you keep on making these terrible decisions. Everything you do affects both Chres. Jr and Romelo. They need you more than you need them."

"I'm trying, Zonnique.." Chresanto growled.

"Here on KO29, 8 policemen did in a police bombing." The lady on the radio said. "Around 12:00pm, police were called en route to capture a few inmates that bailed out of a local prison after a successful prison break. Out of the 25 that haven't been caught, police have found 7 of those inmates. 18 of them are still freed."

"It it a priority for us to catch these delinquents and place them back where they belong." Another woman said. "They're put in jail and they were put there for a reason. Other lives are in danger as well."

"That was Sandra Meijers, and she works in the crime unit." The radio lady said. "She's investigated over 250 crimes, and she also holds the key evidence in the Witchita Mental Home murders and works at the Crime Scene Investigation Lab. Chresanto August and his son has never been found. Police are still on the lookout for him."

"Wait...." Chresanto smiled as he stared into space.

"And now with some Taylor Swift!" The radio lady cheered.

"Hell no." Chresanto said as he shook his head, leaned forward, and cut the music down.

"Wait, why'd you say 'wait'?" Zonnique asked.

"Who say that we can't have a backup plan if we DO get caught?" Chresanto smiled as he looked at Zonnique.

"What do you mean?"

"Google and mapquest "Wichita Crime Scene Investigation Lab." Chresanto said as he pointed at her iPhone.

Zonnique mapquested the Wichita Crime Scene Lab and got the directions. Zonnique scrunched her eyebrows down at it, then looked up at him.

"What's the point of this?" Zonnique asked.

"Now pull up another tab in your phone and pull up the website up." Chresanto nodded. "When you do that, search up "Sandra Meijers" in the website."

Zonnique pulled up the website and typed up "Sandra Meijers". He glanced down at the website, then read off her profile.

"Sandra Meijers." Zonnique smiled. "She works from 7:00am to 9:00pm. She has three kids and a husband."

"Soooo, what I was thinking is that we show up and stake out her job." Chresanto smiled. "Once we see her walking in, we stop her, hold her at gunpoint, force her to strip off her clothes and give us all of her information towards it. You put on her clothes, walk in the building knowing that everyone will think that you're apart of the facility, take out evidence out, then we're in the clear."