Chapter Thirty-One : Keep Going

Start from the beginning

My boyfriend removes his lips from mine, quite sadly, but he reconnects them to the soft skin of my neck a second later, and my eyes shut in pure bliss as I rake my hands through his silky dark hair. His kisses are warm and damp and feel so good, causing me to make occasional little noises.

One of his hands reaches up and underneath one side of my bikini top, massaging the soft skin expertly in his warm hand. Simultaneously, he begins to give me love bites on one side of my neck. From this point I find it literally and entirely impossible to hold back the soft moans that escape from me.

The sounds I make cause him to press his excitement even harder against me, and I can't deny my own desire heightening as well.

He finally removes his mouth from my neck and I pull him impossibly closer to me by the waistband of his swim shorts while crashing my lips hard against his. After a good tongue war, he bites my lip and pulls it out slightly which pushes me over the edge. He is driving me absolutely crazy in the absolute best way imaginable.

I push away from the wall as he releases my lip and I grab his hands, leading him towards the bed where I somewhat roughly push him down to sit on the edge of it. Upon this action, his look of intense desire picks up an amused expression.

The lust is getting to me as I quickly seat myself on his lap and engage in a series of steamy kisses that leave us both breathless. His feisty hands run up and down my back repeatedly while mine squeeze onto his shoulders incredibly tightly until I push him back onto the bed so that I have him lying down.

He places one hand on each of my hips as he peers up at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes, his mouth hanging slightly agape as he trails his gaze over the length of my being.

I lower my face to his and connect our lips while he combs his fingers through my hair before reaching down the backside of my bikini bottoms and fiercely massaging what's underneath. I kiss his soft lips a few times before kissing every perfect mole on his perfect face, then along his jawline and down to his neck.

As I place warm, wet kisses and soft nibbles against the soft skin of his neck, low groans emit from him and his eyes flutter closed in enjoyment. His hands only seem to squeeze tighter while I give him a large love bite of my own making.

Just a mere second after I remove my lips from his neck, he swiftly flips me over so our positions are switched, me laying on the bed with him hovering over me. For a quick nanosecond, Dylan's beautiful smile I know and love so well shines through and I return it; then, just as quickly, it's gone as he swoops down and hastily kisses all over my neck.

This is crazy, absolutely crazy. He's never made me feel like this before. In fact, nobody has. All I want right now is to satisfy the growing hunger I feel for Dylan, this boy I love madly and am currently melting in the hands of. I want to experience him in ways I've never experienced him before. I want to feel him in ways I've never felt anyone before. I want us to connect in a way we've never connected before.

He kisses down my neck to my chest whereupon he lifts my head to untie the string of my bikini top. I voluntarily arch my back to allow him to untie the string behind my back as well, and then he pulls the top off completely. My entire bare torso is completely exposed to him, and it's never been to anyone before.

He sits up completely as his hazel eyes look down upon me, appearing to scan every square inch of revealed skin. A bit embarrassed at this new exposure and unsure of what exactly to do, I turn my head to the side and instinctively shelter my body by crossing my arms. I can feel my cheeks growing warm, too.

"What are you doing?", Dylan asks me.

I turn back to look at him, seeing his confused expression, "I don't know, I'm just... What are you thinking?"