Ghost x Reader

Y/N= your name
F/C= favorite color
Your character is involved in kitten play which is a form of bdsm, if you want more information you can always look it up. Thank you for reading :)

You walk in the door after a long day at work.

"Strip."

You stop and look over to the couch to see Devin with a smirk on his face. It doesn't surprise you, he doesn't even have to tell you. You smile back at him and begin to unzip your boots and remove your clothes.

"Give me your panties"
Devin demands, holding out his hand. You slide you lace black panties down your legs and hand them over and Devin shoves them in his pocket.

"Good girl, now go get your kitten gear on and I will meet you in the room"

You walk to the bedroom and put on your F/C cat ears , your special collar, and your
Fluffy kitty tail. You see Master coming and you get on your hands and knees.

"Hello Master!",You say in cute voice.
"Hello Kitten" Master says while walking past you to sit on the bed. "Come here kitten." You obey and climb on the bed and lean over his lap to be pet. Master slowly strokes you from the top of your head down your naked body stopping at your ass, he repeats this a few times, his warm hand feels so good against your bare body.

"Mm good kitty.. Will you meow for me?"

"Meow.." You immediately respond, hoping master would continue to pet you, but he didint :("

"Get on your knees kitten and lick my cock." You get down on the floor and begin giving him little kitten licks up his shaft to the head, tasting a little cum. You can't help but to take his whole length Into your mouth, Master lets out a quiet moan but pulls you by your hair, lifting your head up to look at him.

"I did not give you permission to suck me Y/N."

"I'm sorry Master!" You plead.

"No Y/N, you have to be punished. Bend over my knee now."
You got over his knee.
"You get 20 spankings and you will count Y/N, no complaining. understand?"
"Yes master." You lower your head in shame.
Without warning, his hand smacked into your ass and it burnt like fire.

"1.." You moan out.
*smack!*
"2..."
*smack!*
"3.."
This continued to 20 and by the time it was done, your ass was burning and you knew it was more red than its ever been before. Master began to rub and sooth it with his hands and plant a kiss on each cheek.

"I'm sorry kitten, you needed to be punished."

"I know master.. I'm sorry for being a bad kitty" you bow your head down.

"It's ok now kitten. Let's play now." A smile grew on his face when he said that.

Master walked over to the toy box and pulled out some of your mice and yarn, and your favorite,the  feather teaser :).

"Lay down kitten."

You obeyed and layed on my back, excited for what he is planning to do. Master walked over with the feather teaser and began to slowly rub it all over your exposed body, down you arms, across your breasts circling each nipple, and down your stomach to reach the best part, you could feel the feathers tickling and teasing you inside as he ran them up and down your slit causing you moan at the teasing action. When he moved the feathers back up to your stomach again, they felt moist from your wetness.

"Mm do you like that kitten?.."

"Yes master..." You somehow manage to moan out.

"Meow for me Y/N"

"Meow..."

"Good kitty.. Get on the floor on your hands and knees."
You obeyed and watched him walk over to the toy box and pull out a vibrator, your eyes widen. Master walked behind you and slid the vibrator into your pussy and turned it on, causing you to jump and begin to shake.
"I'll be right back kitten, if I catch you with that vibrator out of your pussy, you will punished the worse you have been. Understand Y/N?"

"Yes master" shakely moaned out.

"Good kitty" master said, leaving the room.

A few minutes have gone by and you can feel yourself so close already. Master finally returned with a bowl and placed it in front of you, the bowl held milk in it. You look at master.

"You are going to drink all of this for me, kitten. And if you drop that vibrator out of you, you will get to keep it for an extra 10 minutes each time, and no cumming. Got it?" Devin smiled deviously down at you, he knew you couldn't possibly do this, you were already so close!, but you have to.

"Yes master.." You moan out and began to attempt to lick the milk from the bowl. You could barely control what you were doing with all this intense pleasure running through your body. You felt yourself getting ready to release, he could see the struggle you were going through to hold it in while you lick the remaining milk, with a smile he reached in his pocket and pulled it out the control and raised the level! Your body grew weak and you began to shake, you fell to the floor and released everything you've been trying to hold in. When you finished you fearfully looked back at master who had a very pissed look on his face.

"I'm sorry master it was too hard please forgive me!" You pleaded. You noticed your hair and chest was wet and looked down to see the milk spilled.

"You are going to lick it up now Y/N, I told you you were going to drink it all."

"But master.." You whined but then realized what you did.

"Don't make me more pissed with you Y/N and lick up the fucking milk now!"

"I'm sorry master..." You say and you lick the milk up off the floor and clean it off your breasts with your fingers.

"Come here kitten" master says calmly, patting his lap for you to sit. You walk over and sit on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry kitty, it just upsets me so much when you disobey me like that, I love you."

"I love you too master, I just couldn't help it, I am the one that should be sorry."

Master places a kiss on your forehead, causing you to feel all warm inside.

"Bend over infront of me kitten and hold your ankles."

You bend and feel a cool breeze hit your pussy, causing you to shiver a little. You could feel masters hands on each of your ass cheeks and his hot breath begin to softly blow inside of you, making your moistness grow. You suddenly feel your pussy get really warm and full and your eyes widen as you feel masters tounge move inside of you. You could feel him hit every spot inside of you imaginable, reaching deeper and deeper.

"Oh master you feel so good!" You moan out.

"Do you want my cock, kitten?" Master growls out.

"Yes please master!" You could barely take think clearly because of the intense pleasure of his tounge darting in and out of you. You could hear master open his pants and without a second to spare, he slammed his thick cock inside of you, causing you to tear up a little at the sudden pain. The pain quickly turned to pleasure as masters kept slamming into you at a inhuman speed. You could feel yourself begin to tighten and your realease will soon come.

"Master I'm going to cum!!!"

"Alright kitten!" Master says trying to catch his breath.

You felt your release with masters following seconds later inside of you. Master fell on the bed behind him, in exhaustion. You climed on top of him and layed your head on his chest.
"I love you Devin." You said lightly kissing him on his soft lips.

"I love you too Y/N..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry for taking so long to update, I've been busy and it took me awhile to come up with ideas for this story. Thank you for reading!