14. Don't Make Me Go

Chapter 14. Don't Make Me Go

Violetta's POV

"Who is it?"

I run up to the door and see my father. I gasp and walk to the bed. sitting as tears escape my eyes.

How did he find me?? What would happen if he saw me?? I didn't want to leave Leon. I was happy. He wouldn't destroy my happiness, would he?? Leon rushes up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Sshhh. It's alright babe" He softly says.

"Don't make me go." I plead and hold tughtly onto him.

"Never. Never in a million years." He reassures me. "I love you too much princess."

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!?!? I KNOW SHE IS HERE!! I DEMAND TO SEE HER!!!" My father barges in.

"Might as well face him. stay behind me, alright?? I promise you're not leaving me. Not without a fight." Leon says. All i do is nod and grab his hand.

We walk out and my father's eyes widen. His eyes light with anger, almost like fire, his fist, are clenched.

"VIOLETTA!!!!" His voice booms throughout the small cottage. I don't say anything. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?"

I'm tired of running, I'm tired of him ruling my life. It's time to grow up and live for myself.

"I'M LIVING MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT!! I'M TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD!!! JUST BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CONTROL EVERY LITTLE THING IN MY LIFE!!" I shout.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!" He yells and moves towards me. Leon keeps me behind him. But my father manages to grab me. "You're coming back with me and your going to do as i say!!"

"NO!!" I yell and cry, Making it harder for him to drag me away.

Leon comes up to us and tries to grab me away, but it's no use. His grip is far too strong, and he's hurting me.

"YOU'R GOING TO HURT HER!!" Leon yells. "LET HER GO!"

"STOP THIS!!" Sadie yells. we all look at the once quite lady, shocked that her voice could fill the room with such power. "You let her go right now or so help me you will regret." he does so and I run to Leon.

"It's alright, Your okay baby girl." I canmt do anything but sob. He runs his hands through my hair, trying to calm me down.

"She will stay here." Sadie commands.

"And what makes you think so?" My father challenges.

"Your on my land, My land, My rules. Don't make me get my soldiers down here."

My father looks shocked. He's never been stood up to before. We all trembled in fear at his presence. "She's my daughter" he says.

"You're cerntainly don't treat her like one. She more like a pawn in a stupid little game you enjoy playing. Why canmt you just let her live???"

"She doesn't know what's best for her."

"Maybe at certain times, yes, but she needs to learn from her own choices."

"How can I trust him with my daughter?!?" He glares at Leon. "He already broke apart the engagement she had before."

"She wasn't happy!! How can you live knowing she won't be happy??" Sadie shouts.

"It's what's best for the kingdom."

"What happened to wanting the best for your baby girl??"

He stays silent. He knows his awnser won't suffice. "I have to look after the kingdom."

"Alright, then we can take care of her. She'll be fine." Sadie says.

"I will not stand for that!!! What can he offer her!?!?!"

"I can offer everything she wants and needs. I can offer her uncoditional love. I really love your daughter sir. I love her with all of my heart."

"I don't trust you with her!!"

"I promise i would never hurt her." Leon says softly. "I love her, and I couldn't imagine my life without her."
My dad looks at him with a cold, hard stare.

"We're engaged dad." I blurt out. He needed to know. I couldn't hide it for him forever....

___________________________________________________