5. Caught

Chapter 5.

~2 months later~

Violetta's POV

"Leon!!!" I happily say and run up to him, jumping into his arms.

"Hi my darling!!" he smiles and kisses me. "I love you so much"

"I love you Leon. you make me so happy" i smile.

Leon and I have been secretly dating for the past two months. Angie has been helping me a lot. I've been able to get out of the castle without having to sneak out. and meet up with Leon while Diego goes to meet up with Francesca.

"I've never been happier" He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "C'mon. I brought some food."

"You know the way to my heart, don't you?"

"I sure hope so!" He smiles and leads me to the blanket with a small basket.

"I love this little set up you always do"

He smiles and sits. pulling me between his legs. he tightly wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek again.

"I wish we could do this all day"

"Me too" I sigh and lean into him. I take his hand and play with his finger. "at least we get to see eachother for a bit."

"But it's not enough. All i want is to cuddle you all night, protect you, kiss you, be the best boyfriend i could ever be. i want to show you all of the love in the world." he passionately kisses me. "I love you so much Violetta. I want to show you that i do"

"You already treat me so well Leon. I know you mean it. I want all of that with you too, but it's not possible at the moment. I know that if i fight hard enough we could be together. All i want is for us be together. you make me so happy. and I can't thank you enough"
I turn around and straddle his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. "You're my world, my life definitely wouldn't be so great without you."

He gives me a small smile "I love you so much baby girl"

I lean in and connect our lips. what starts as a small kiss turns into a full make out session. I allow Leon's hands to roam and squeeze where they please. while i run my hands through his hair. I feel amazing. Leon makes me so happy.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." I smile and we continue kissing.

After a few moments Leon pulls away andlies his hand on my shoulder. nuzzling his head into my head. his soft hair tickling me. he wraps his strong arms around me and pulls me impossibly closer. He takes a deep breath and I run my hand up and down his back.

"I want a future with you." He says after a few moments of silence. "I want it really bad. More than anything I've ever wanted."

"Really??" I ask excited.

"Ofcourse I do baby. I love you. We get on so well and i really appreciate the person you are. You always make me laugh and you make me feel so loved even though we only get a little time together. I love you so much and nothing can ever change that."

I smile. "You're so perfect"

"Am not." He chuckles.

"Oh but you are" I giggle. "You're the best. I love you so much Leon. you make me so happy. I know i always say that, but just the thought if you makes me smile. I've never been so happy before you came. you're the source of all my happiness. I'm constantly around stuffy people that bow down in my presence. I love how you treat me like a normal person because that's all i am. Thank you!"

He kisses my cheek. "There's nothing to thank me for. I love you for you.You're an amazing person"

"I love you so much"

He chuckles and kisses me on the lips "I love you too"

"VIOLETTA!!" I hear my father yell.

"Fuck" I say. We both stand up and I keep Leon behind me. I grab one of his hands.

________________________________________________
Xxxx, Shehnaaz💖💖💖💖