8.Secret Place

Chapter 8. Secret Place

"Ofcourse baby, It's our home now." he smiles an kisses me. "Shall we go in??"

"Please?" i smile. He walks me up to the door and pulls a key out of a nearby plant. "Really??" I giggle.

"Hey, at least i know where the key is." He defends himself.

"You're so cute." I laugh and kiss his cheek.

"C'mon." He smiles and leads me in.

It's absolutely beautiful. it was much more spacious than I originally thought. There was a kitchen, a living room, everything.

"This is amazing." I smile.

"I'm so glad you like it. I just want you to be happy. I'm going to do my best to make you happy, I love you so much, and i can't wait to start our lives together."

I smile and wrap my arms around him. "I know i'll be happy with you. I'm already ecstatic. "I kiss him. "I love you."

"Bed???"

"Please." I smile. he picks me up as I giggle and kiss him. he gently lays me down on the bed and continues to kiss me.

"This will be our first night together."
He says as he lays down next to me.

"It'll be the best night of my life. well other than the night i met you." I say.

"You're amazing." he pulls me to him and kisses my cheek. "Let's get bed. do you need pajamas??"

"Yes please, I didn't bring any of the hideous one i had."

Leon chuckles and pulls out a long sleeved shirt and pants. "it's getting pretty cold."

"Well you know, if i get cold you can just cuddle me."

"That i can." he winks. I quickly change and climb into bed. Cuddling up to Leon. "This feel so right."

"It does." I say, already dozing off.

"Goddnight beautiful."

"Goodnight handsome." I smile and kiss him before falling asleep peacefullyin the comfort of Leon's arms.

~~~~~~~~~