The Lonely Girl That was Sold To Be The Vampire Prince's Assistant/Slave Ch.3

-----Hey Everyone sorry it took me so longer than I said it would to upload this chapter. I would get started with typing it and then couldn't think of anything to write. I hope you can forgive me I will try to upload soon just be bare with me. I hope you like it not sure if it is as good as the first 2 chapters, but I ham just trying to fill it out so that the sory wont end so quick. Enjoy!-----

Chapter 3

Micheal’s POV

It has been almost two weeks since my slave whom I still don’t know what her name is has been in a coma. I still can’t believe that she is in a coma to begin with but I glad that she is still alive none the less. I have been going to the hospital wing every afternoon to check on her because for some odd reason I couldn’t wait for one of the other slaves to come and tell me how she is doing. That brings me back to why I am heading to the hospital wing at this moment as I walk through the doors the nurses greet me with a respectful nod before continuing their tasks. I walk over to my slaves bed to watch as she still appears to be in a coma when the doctor comes up beside me and says ‘”good evening my price how are you tonight.”

“I am doing well how is my slave doing tonight?”

“She is doing good she has shown signs of improvements she could wake up soon.”

“That’s great news have you given her all of the blood that was in the viles that I gave you.”

“Umm... well no there is a few drops left...but I can give them to her now and see if that will help her to finally come out of the coma.”

“Yeah that would be a good idea go ahead and do it now.” The doctor just gave me a quick nod before he went to go grab the vile that still has the few drops of my blood left in it. Within a few minutes the doctor was back and finally about to inject my slave with that last of my blood that was in the vile jezz he sure is taking his time either he thinks he has something better to do or doesn’t think my blood will do the trick of getting her out of the coma. “Well Get On With It Already!” I yell at the doctor making him jump I just want her to wake up already so I can finally see what color her eyes are, but most of all find out what her name is. Once the doctor injected my slave with the blood I waited a few minutes watching her intensely hoping that she would wake up. After about 10 minutes the brain wave machine as well as the heart monitor started to spike and beep like crazy for a minute then nothing. After growling in frustration I told the doctor to have someone come get me when she wakes up and left. I still cannot believe that the doctor didn’t give my slave the blood sooner I mean really she could of had more of a chance of being awake if he had but noooo.....hmm I wonder if my father has something to do with that. I decided that no he didn’t he really doesn’t give a crap about the slaves so why tell the doctor not to give her my blood I am sure he thought she was going to die or already is dead. I debated on what I wanted to do while I wait for my slave to wake up let’s see I could do more work, go for a ride, or go for a walk in the gardens. Hmm... after a little deliberation I decide to go for a walk in the gardens because there is no way that I would be able to get any work done right now and I didn’t want to be to far away in case she woke up so a ride in my care was out as well.

Katrina’s POV

I felt so strange where am I everything looked so blurry like I was in some sort of thick fog. I rub my eyes trying to get some of the sleepiness out of my eyes and blinked a few times before everything became clear. I slowly sat up and looked at my surroundings it looked like I was in some sort of hospital but how can that be I thought I would have surely what happened...what did happen anyway. As I sat there trying to think of what happened suddenly it all came flooding back all I could do was cringe which in the process made me almost fall of the bed, but thankfully someone grabbed my arm. I slowly looked up at the face that belonged to the arm that was holding on to my own afraid that it would be another “vampire” like the King that beat me almost to death which I am still shocked that I am not dead at this moment. I finally reached his face and let out a sigh of relief he wasn’t the king or a vampire for that matter, but not a vampire either I wonder what he was then. “who are yo..you and please don’t hurt me?”

“Don’t worry I am not going to hurt you and my name is Dr. Wolfe.” “Oh and if you’re wondering what I am I am a werewolf. If you think about it it’s kind of obvious considering my last name.” Says doctor wolfe as he looks at me shyly while scratching the back of his head.

“Oh ok that’s good I think just please don’t go all wolf on my for while ok.”

“Yeah sure no problem I am sure supernatural creature will scare you until you get used to us. You know the King James wasn’t always like that.”

“Really When did he become well a monster for lack of a better word if you don’t mind me asking that is?”

“No not at all just don’t repeat it so you won’t get in to any trouble ok.”

“Ok”

“Well it started about 10 years ago when Queen Sky was killed in a horrible accident. She was out shopping for Princess Rayne when she saw a human and another vampire arguing she stepped in to try to break it up and was accidently stabbed by the human with a stake. Unfortunately it was close to her heart so she died before anyone could get her some help. Ever since then the King has hated humans, and has been very cruel.”

“He had to know that it was an accident especially since the way you talk about her she must have been a great and kind Queen. I mean shouldn’t he have at least gotten over it a little by now.”

“Well....hold on a second I am sorry but what is your name?”

“Oh sorry its Katrina you were saying.”

“Well Katrina you see it’s a little different for vampires than it is for humans while humans can find someone to love and marry more than once with vampires they usually only have one true lifemate, and that’s it so if one or the other dies before the other whichever one still lives is usually miserable until they die and join their love.”

“Oh I am sorry I didn’t mean anything by it just that he should maybe know that she wouldn’t want him to be cruel like he is because of her.”

“I know Katrina that is just the way it is. Oh crap I forgot to do something when you woke up...Nurse go find Prince Micheal and tell him to come here quick that his slave is awake.”

“Yes Doctor right away.”

“Now Katrina let’s get you something to eat then maybe a shower and a change of clothes how does that sound. After that I will tell you what all happened to you after you went unconscious and what affects the treatment I gave you might have on you ok.”

“Ok food does sound good right now and I bet I probably stink.”

Micheal’s POV

I was about halfway back to the castle in the gardens when a nurse came running up to me. “Prince Micheal Prince Micheal Dr. Wolfe sent me to tell you that you slave has awakened come quick.” I couldn’t believe it so I had to hurry so that I could see with my own eyes that she was awake. When I reached the Hospital doors I slowed down and calmly walked in to just be frozen in place there she was sitting up in the bed eating what looked like chicken and noodles. I walked up to her and said “Hello I am Prince Micheal.” Her first reaction was to look up, but then she quickly looked down cringing and almost spilling her food in the process. “It’s ok you don’t have to be afraid I won’t hurt you can you please tell me your name.” Dam my father she will probably be scared for life from now on thinking that everyone is going to harm her.

“Mmm...My name is Katrina” she said scared.

“That’s a pretty name it suits you and your beautiful Green Hazel eyes.” I smile at her trying to reassure her that I will not hurt her. She just nods as a reply since her mouth is full since she has started eating again. I am glad she is since she hasn’t had anything solid in 2 weeks. Once she is finished Doctor Wolfe come over and asks her if she is done eating. She nods while he asks her if she would like to take a show which she reply’s with another nod. I watch as nurse help her leave to go to the bathroom until she is out of sight. I still can’t believe she is finally awake and she has such a wonderful name Katrina.

---Let me know what you think don't forget to Vote and Comment. Also any Ideas for a cover picture would be a big help.:)