The Lonely Girl That was Sold To Be The Vampire Prince's Assistant/Slave Ch.2

----Hey Guys, Sorry it has taken so long for me to upload again between work, being sick for 2 weeks, getting things in order to go back to college, and then work again it has been hard for me to sit down and work on my story. I hope this helps you forgive me a little and I will try to get to get chapter 3 up in the next day or so. Enjoy! -----

Chapter 2

Katrina's POV

As he continued to beat the crap out of me all that I could think was that I was going to die. I hurt all over and I swear that I have broken ribs as well as several other bones. All King Pires seemed to think was lets keep on beatting the crap out of the new slave. I was seeing black spots and was having a hard time staying concious as the blows continued to come. Thats when I hear the most amazing voice I have every heard. 'Father stop thats enough she is my slave and if anyone is going to punish her it will be me.' 'As you wish my son' said the king as I finally gave into unconciousness.

Micheal's POV

I was working on some paper work for one of our big clients that the company deals with when I faintly heard a car pull up. Hmm... that must be my new slave arriving since I know we weren't expecting any one else to come by today. I just shrugged and finished what I was working on before I decied to go make the apperence that my father wanted when my "assistant arrived". As I was walking through the halls I could hear my father yelling at I am guessing my slave since he was yelling the rules a human must follow around us vampires in this house. Thats when I heard the most beutiful voice I have ever heard pleading with my father to stop a the beating he was giving her. After hearing this I quickened my pace to reach that most amazing voice that I could hear shouting in pain. As I reached the top of the stairs I saw my father beating the shit out of what I could only describe as the most beautiful woman I have ever seen as something pulled me faster to stop my father. "Father stop thats enough she is my slave and if anyone is going to punish her it will be me." 'As you wish my son' said my father. As my father turns to leave I quickly make my way to where my new slave layed to see how badly she was injured. As I started to look he over for injuries all I could do was cuss my father out under by breath so that if he was still in hearing range he hopefully wouldn't hear me as I carefully scopped up my slave. I rushed to the Hospital wing of the castle as fast as I could with out julsting her to much, but I know I had to hurry or she would die because of her injuries. As I burst through the doors of the hopital wing I caused the nurses to jump almost out of their own skin, but as soon at as they saw the girl in my arms they imideately started to get what supplies that might be needed to heal my slave a one of the nurses runs to get the doctor. I lay her on the examining table just as the doctor walks in. It only took him one glance to race over to my slave to start examining her. ' What happened to her?' said the doctor. "my father" I say as if there was really anything else that I had to say. " I want you to do everything that you can to save her, and if there are any complaints tell them to come see me." The doctor just nods as he starts to tell me the sevarity of her injuries. ' She has multiple fractured ribs, both legs and arms are broken, a boderline critical head injury, and internal bleeding around most of her vital organs.' As the doctor started what sounded like a never ending number of injuries I head over to a drawer that I know has vile like seringes in it and grab a coulple. ' I don't think that it will even be worth trying to treat her but......' Before he can even finish his sentence i shove the two viles into the doctors hands that are now filled with my blood and say " here now fix her before she dies." he just looks at me dumbfounded before he get busy working on my slave trying to save her life. After about an hour of non stop working and one and a half of the viles of blood that I gave the doctor he comes over to give me what I hope is good news. ' Prince Micheal I have good news after giving her some of your blood to get her out of the most critical of danger I was able to reset and cast her broken bones, and your blood has seemed to have stoped the inturnal bleeding for now. There is only one problem sir....' "well don't just stand there looking at me spit it out whats the problem." ' Umm... well... her head injury was more sever than I thought she's in a coma.' " she's in what!" ' a coma my prince it could last any where between a few days to months, but you could see it as a good thing because it will give her body time to heal.' I can't believe she's in a coma but I have to remind my self that its better than her being dead which is what usually happens to a slave that angers my father. I just take a deep breath and thank the doctor for his help, and ask him to keep me posted on her progress before I turn to leave the hospital wing. I head back to my room as there is nothing else that I can to for my new slave until she awakens from her coma. Once I am in my room I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding until I breathed in, and remembered why I was holding that breath my beutiful new slaves blood smells intoxicating I have to almost drag my self into my in suite bathroom to take a shower instead of raceing back to the hospital to finish what my father started by draning her dry. After getting out of the shower, and getting dressed I go to burn the cloths that I was previously wearing to get rid of the delicous smell of her blood. I then go and wash any blood off of my hand that got on them in to process of burning my clothes. After a couple more hours of working , and getting little done I might add I go get ready for bed. As I am lying awake I can't help but have my thoughts drift toward thinking about my new slave that intrests me so I realize that I don't even know her name yet and I can't seem to stop thinking about her. As I try to clear my mind of her I roll over to my side and finally let the dark abyss of sleep take me over.

--- please let me know what you think about this chapter by voting and commenting.----