The Lonely Girl That was Sold To Be The Vampire Prince's Assistant/Slave Ch.1

...Hi everyone I am so sorry that it took me so long to get this uploaded I have been working alot and haven't had the chance. I hope this makes up for it a little bit and will try to upload more sooner this time. I don't have anything to do with or own anything to do with Vancouver I just have read about it in other books and hoped it was close to where I said the story would be placed in the intro chapter...Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Katrina's POV

...5 days later...

Its been five days since my parents told me about the job they got me with Mr.Pires' Company I would be leaving today on a one way flight to Vancouver. My mom a dad forgot to tell me the day I found out about that I really only had six days to get there since they didn't tell me that the week I had to get there included the day before hand. So all I have been doing the last few days is rushing to go through all of my stuff and decide what i wanted to take, pack, say good by to my family and the few friends that I have, and anything else I could think of. Let me tell you that is really not enough time to do all of this or at least not to me since I also had to make several stops different stores just to get everything i needed like suitcases, a few new sets of clothes, a couple of dresses for just in case, toiletries, and any other personal neccesities that i realized that I either didn't have my own  of or I didn't have enough for even a week of. But I finally got everything done and checked it like a 20 times to make sure that i didn't forget anything. I also had to ship all of my books since there was no way that the airport would let me put them on the plane along with my 3 suitcases and as my carryon I had my laptop computer plus my purse. ' Kat are you ready to go yet?' "Yes Mom I am coming now." ' Well hurry up or your going to be late to be able to get checked in for you flight.' " Alright Alright can some body at least help get one of my bags so we can get them in the car and go then." ' Don't You Use That Tone With Me Young Lady.' " Sorry I was just asking I wasn't even trying to use a tone mom besides I am 24 not a little kid jeezzz." ' Ok fine just watch your mouth.' I just rolled my eyes at her of course I waited until she had her back turned because i didn't feel like getting into another of the countless arguments that we have had over the years. Once we got all of my stuff in the car it was straight to the airport. At the airport after I got checked in I said my good byes to my sisters, brother and my parents even though i knew as soon as I was on the plane my parent would be jumping for joy that I was gone even if they would never say that was the case to anyone. Once I was on the plane I sighed and sat in a window seat and put my MP3 Players headphones in my ears. This was going to be a long flight here I come Vancouver.

Micheal's POV

I can't beleive that my father got me another slave after I specifically told him that I didn't want any more or even need another one. I had sold my last one that was supposed to be my so called assistant because she was Imbelsling money from the company not to mention that she slepted with any thing that has two legs and is male. I can't stand girls that are that much of a slut. (A/N: no offence to anyone) Although I do wonder what my new slave will look like and what she is like in general. There was a knock on my door and in stepped my dad but to everyone else it King Pires. " What is it that you want  father" I asked him. ' I just wanted to let you know that your new slave will be here in a few hours so that you will know and make an apperince when she gets here.' " ok father I will is that all." 'Yes for now' he said raising one of his eyebrows. Well maybe this will end up being a good thing yeah right oh well.

King Pires POV

I walked to my son's room I hope likes his new slave that I picked out for him I made sure that she was human and not that pretty so that there was no way that Micheal would have any intrest in her. I am tired of him having girlfriends that are not good for the kingdom or thats not a vampire. It would be so much easier if he would find his lifemate already because it is time for him to become king, but I can't step down until he is married. I knock on his door and walk in without waiting a reply. 'What is it that you want  father' he asks me. "I just wanted to let you know that your new slave will be here in a few hours so that you will know and make an apperince when she gets here." ' ok father I will is that all.' "Yes for now" I said raising one of my eyebrows at him warning him to watch what he says to me. As I let his room walking back to my study I decied it was time to start trying to find him a bride because at the rate he was going I would never be albe to step down as king. I still can't believe how stupid humans are that they are dumb enough not to realize that they sold me their daughter to me. I mean really no company in the world would pay what I am to get this Katrina girl here its laughable really I have payed less than 70,000 dollars to get her here which in an acution house that is about the price that you would pay in average for a  low ranked slave and it goes up from there.

Katrina's POV

My gosh that was the longest flight ever not a good thing when it is the first plane I have ever been on. i thought a 6 hour drive was long but jee wezz a 6 flight seemed even longer, but it didn't help any that I am afraid of hights. Once i finally got off of the plane I just wanted to kiss the ground and shout LAND, but I didn't want to look like a crazy person so I decided against it. After I collected my suitcases and made my way to the pickup area I was a man it a Driver's outfit holding a sign. I walked up to him telling him my name all he did is glance at me and said follow me while grabbing 2 of my bags. I thought it was a little rude to not even say Hi, but I didn't worry about it and followed silently. When we reached the car or should I say lemo I just stod there and Stared in amazment. I was knocked out of my thoughts of how cool it would be to ride in a lemo when to Driver Cleared his trought and then asked it he could put my other suitcase and computer in the trunk. An hour and a half later the most gorgous enourmous house I have ever seen. The driver walked around to my side of the car and opened the door for me. While I Helped him get my bags out of the trunk I asked him " Is this really where I am going to be working it looks closer to a castle than a company building. All he said shortly was 'yes miss'. We walked up to the Giant double door entrance where a butler opened the door and I walked in. After I got in I turned to the Driver to thank him for the ride and helping me with my bags only to find him gone, and my bags were left two feet away from me. I turned around to see a man walking down the staircase when he reached the bottom and said ' you must be Katrina' while giving me a looke of disgust. " Yes thats me and who are you exactly." The Next theing I knew was that I was on the ground and my cheek hurt. "Why did you to that for" I said. All that did was to get the other side of my face slapped, and then he said ' Who do you think you are speaking like that to me it seems that you need a lesson in how to act around here.' "All I did was ask you who you were" I said. ' First rule is that you do not look up at any vampire here especially the royal which includes me, my wife, son and daughter.' PUNCH 'Second keep your head down and don't look at any vampire.' KICK PUNCH KICK PUNCH  I tried to block his blows but it was no use he was far to fast not to mention strong. 'Third don't you dare speak to any vampire unless spoken to.' PUNCH KICK KICK PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH KICK KICK As he continued to beat the crap out of me all I could think was that I was going to die.

....Let me know what you think, vote, and comment please......