The Lonely Girl That was Sold To Be The Vampire Prince's Assistant/Slave

....Hi everyone this is my first story so I hope that you will like it. Please comment and Vote to let me know what you think!!:)......................................................................................................................................................

-The Lonely Girl That was Sold To Be The Vampire Prince's Assistant/Slave-

Characters

Katrina- Age: 24

Height: 5' 4"

Eye Color: Greenish brown or a Green Hazel color that chanes a little with mood.

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Family: Mom-Anna, Dad-Dale, Sisters- Kristy and Eliza, Brother-Bryan

Micheal-Age: 126

Height: 6' 0"

Eye Color: Emerald Electric Green

Hair Color: Black

Family: Father-King James, Mother-Queen Sky, Sister- Rayne, Brother- Ian

Intro

Katrina's POV

"MOM!! Iam Home from work." I said as I walked into the house setting down my purse on my self of the wallunit in the living room. 'I am in the kitchen Katrina can you come here for a minute' my mom said. As I walk to the kitchen I couldn't get the tought that something was up out of my head, but I just couldn't put my finger on what it was. When I got into the kitchen I saw that my dad was sitting at the table with my mom. I gave them a questioning look as my dad told me to sit down. I took a seat across from them and looked up at them waiting to find out what is going on. My dad took a deep breath and then said 'Kat we found you a full time job.' "You What! Why? Whats wrong with the job I have now at the store?" I had the sinking feeling that there was a catch to this so call job that my parents found for me. ' Now calm down Kat I think that you will like it from what the guy said that your mom and I talk to. He said that all you will be doing is being an assistant to Mr. Pires' son and run what ever erans he asks you to do. Oh Yeah! and their company is vampire themed. I know how you love to read books about them so I thought you would like it. Most importantly is a fulltime job.' I couldn't believe what my dad was saying he got me a job behind my back. He didn't even think of asking me about it or if I would even want to quit the job I have now. What is my boss going to say when I don't show up. " Dad what about my job at the store, and how far is this job ya'll got me anyways." 'Well Kat we told your boss about this over the phone probably while you were driving home, and he said that he is sorry to lose you but he understands. The Job is in Washington right by the boarder of Canada. Mr. Pires said that he would pay for the time that it takes for you to get their including your plane tickets and any other of the expences that you may need to get there.' Well that doesn't sound to bad, but the main reason I haven't found a full time job yet close to home is because of the econnomy, and I didn't want something to far away because I love my family and wanted to be close by. I Still think that there is something that their not telling me, and I have a bad feeling about this job. "sigh" " Okay dad so when do I have to be there and what else have you not told me about this new job you and mom got me." My Mom deceied at this moment to speak up ' well hun you will be living in the building you will be working at so you wont have to worry about finding an appartment or paying rent, Mr. Pires gave us a 50,000 dollar sign on bonus, and you have to be there in a week.' ' Now hun I know that this will be a big change for you but Iam positive that you will like it and you can always come and visit us !I am sure Mr. Pires wont mind because of the vacation time you will get.' I just looked at my mom dumbfounded I can't beleive that my new boss gave us a 50,000 dollar sign on bonus. This job sounded okay, but I still had this unsettleing feeling in the pit of my stomach. So I guess I am moving away from home and going to Washington.

.....Well that was the intro tell me what you think. Do I need to make some changes, is it any good, ect...Please comment and vote to let me know.:)