Love Never Dies?.....

*Past*
I remember that moment like It was yesterday. I was getting ready for helping my brother Jack with the strike. And we went to Brooklyn together. That's when I saw him... Spot Conlon I fell for him instantly. He felt the same.
We've been together ever since then.
*Present day*
I was getting ready for my performance at Medda's place. I was singing for the Newsie rally. I've been dating Spot for months.
Then Jack got arrested.
I stayed with Spot until Jack was freed.
And It was ever so romantic.
Then years passed.
And Spot asked me to marry him.
I said yes of course.
We then got married.
We danced at my wedding.
We then had a celebration at Medda's for my anniversary, and that's when I told everyone I was pregnant.
I performed a few love songs for Spot.
But my favorite one.
"Love Never Dies."
I sung It with perfect pitch and the high notes at the end I nailed them.
The boys wanted an encore so I sung something very dear to my heart. I covered all I ask of you with Spot.
Then the Delancey's came to cause trouble I would never forget.
"Hey cowboy we're gonna fix your sister." Oscar threatened.
"Yeah fix her so she can't walk." Morris added.
Jack wanted to pelt them right then. When he knew I was in trouble he told Spot immediately.
"the Delancey's are gonna harm Daniella somehow we gotta keep our eyes peeled." Jack warned
"She's pregnant too we couldn't have something happen to her or the child" Spot agreed.
I was on my out of the theater when I ran into Morris. And Oscar soon after.
"Spot!! Help !!!" I yelled.
He ran over.
"You alright?" Spot asked.
"Yes I'm fine!" I said as he held me close.
"well well if it isn't Spot Conlon." Morris said.
"I think we should test out our new heater what do you think Morris?" Oscar looked at his brother evilly.
"Yes I'd like that very much." Morris Chuckled.
"Watch out! They got a gun!" I yelled.
Spot ran toward Oscar.
They wrestled over the gun and it went off. And I saw Spot falling.
"No!!! Spot!! Oh god!!" I ran to him and held him close.
The Delancey's split once they saw what they done.
Race and Jack and Davey came running they heard my screams from a mile away.
They all Exclaimed in shock.
"Dani what happened!?" Jack asked.
"They... They were fighting and he got shot and ...." I could barely speak I was still in shock at what happened.
"Daniella..." Spot said weakly.
"Yes?"
"Just know that I love you.... I.... I always will ..." And with that he died in my arm.
"No...." I sobbed at his dead body.
It's been weeks since Spots death and I've been a wreck.