Chapter Nine; Erika talks to somebody NEW.

Even when Joseph and Erika were dating, She still liked this guy Landon And he liked her. So when he found out what happened he was obviously there to comfort her. Unlike Brynn and Elyana. Erika told Landon EVERYTHING. From family, to friends. to school, to stresses. He knew it all. He loved hearing her voice and talking to her so he always asked her questions. She did the same with him.
Brynn and Ely were too busy with each other complaining and stuff. So Erika spent most of her time at Landons, with him and his twin sister, Elena. Erika and Elena were super good friends and Elena was siked that Landon and her were talking. After about a week he popped a question.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked out of nowhere in a middle of their conversation.
" What? Really?" She asked him.
"Yeah! I mean-Er, you don't have to... I know it might be a little akward," He replied. So they dated. For a long time, and he was loyal and didn't even dare to lay eyes on Mckynzie. Erika felt sad only having Elena and Landon. But she didn't want to say anything thinking Brynn and Ely would think she was selfish. Elena was a beautiful hispanic girl, Just like Erika and Elyana, she had brown hair, tan skin, Brown eyes, and a nice smile.