Chapter Five; Brynn & Lucas. Then Mckynzie

Ever since the party Erika had Brynn amd Lucas went on a date and got together. They held hands all the time and went on dates, all the time. They kissed, hugged, and didn't care what anybody thought of them. Brynn was always the type of person who hated when people displayed their affection in public. But now she realizes that nobody is her boss and she likes this guy, so she's gonna kiss him in public to make sure he's claimed.
"Wanna study together tomorrow?" Says Brynn.
"I can't, sorry, I am doing charity work for foster kids. You spend time with them to make sure they feel loved."
"Oh I-uh... okay," Brynn says sadly.
"Anyways, catch you later?"
"Yeah, sure" relied Luke. Then they went seperate ways.

******the following day.**********

"Yeah she thinks I'm doing charity work," Luke says to Mckynzie through her bathroom door.
"Okay, great. Now go sit on the bed and close your eyes,"
"Okay," He replied. Mckynzie then walks out in a black corset with a lace thong panty.
"Okay, open!" She said, "hope you have condoms."
"Actually no, I don't. I didn't think it would get this dirty," he says biting his lip.
"It's okay, I have them in all sizes. I'm guessing your a small?" She says.
"Haha, very funny," he says sarcastically. She grabs him before he can say anything else and starts violently making out with him. She then takes off his shirt and unbuttons his pants. He pulls them off then pushes her onto the bed.
"Hang on, hot stuff," Mckynzie said pushing back a little. She takes off her corset exposing her breast. She then pulls of her lace thong being completely nude. Then Lucas doesn't hesitate to take off his underwear. She then pulls close and he says, " what abou-" and before he can say more she presses their bodies together, her lips on his. He pushes her back on the bed. She moans.
" Oh gawww. Luc-Aaaahhh," she says.
" Damn, that moan turns me on," he manages to say.