Chapter Four; Erika

Erika, once again you should know, likes Joseph. It was the day everybody has a love hate relationship with. The first day of school. That day, Erika wore skinny jeans, black and white hightops, white tank top, black cardigan, black and white polka dot scarf, and had her hair in a messy bun. Joseph wore plain black joggers and a plain blue shirt matching his eyes. Erika and Joseph had a kinda sorta relationship thing going on for a little while. Ever since freshmen year when he got dared to kiss her. They both liked it. He showed up at her house early that day to take her to school. It was wayy to cold for either of them to walk. When they arrived at the school they held hands walking in the door. Him rubbing his thumb gently on her hand. They had 1st, 3r, and 6th hour together. In the third hour he sat by her. He told her, " I'm gonna ask to go to the bathroom, count to sixty then ask if you can go. Okay?"
"Okay..."
So she did. When she walked out he grabbed her hand and asked, " how about we skip? "
"What? No way!"
"C'mon it'll be fun baby!"
"Baby?" She asked.
" Oh I'm sorry, is it to early?"
"No, just unexpected..." She stated.
She started to say more but then he grabbed her waist and pushed her on a wall delicately. Then he started to kiss her. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed back. They kissed for a while nice and slow. Not a lot of tongue or anything crazy. He then proceeded to kiss her then grabbed her ass. She put her hands above his and they kissed for a time of two and a half minutes. Then walked back into class.