Chapter Five

Kellan and I fell on the floor. I was ontop of him and quickly got off and up on my feet. My mid was in a craze. I was just about to kiss Kellan! I wouldn't have though. Maybe it was just the heat of the moment. We were really close in the locker. Anyone would have leaned in for a kiss, right?

I noticed Siarra was standing in front of me. She had bit of an angry exspression on her face. I was shocked to see her at school. I could've sworn I saw her leave out of the building. Kellan stood up next to me. I think his head was in a rush too. He was craddleing it. I sighed.

"What is going on?" Siarra asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to get my stuff, you know my locker is exseptionally big. And you can't answer a question with another question. What were you doing?" She asked getting impatient.

"Um-I-uh-" I began.

"We were in a sticky situation, it was my fault. Nothing was in Rose's action." Kellan explained. Sticky alright, I thought.

"Oh. Well your little geeks said that you missed your Celibacy meeting and they were pretty upset about it. I say we leave before they come rushing towards you." Siarra said.

"Celibacy?" Kellan asked me.

"The captain." I answered. I could hear him saying wow in his head. Everyone did when I told them that.

Siarra sighed,"I can give you a ride home now, I'm pretty sure Audrey doesn't want to."

"Right." I said. I turned to Kellan. I turned back to Siarra and arched an eyebrow to signal her to leave us alone. She groaned and then left out of the hall way.

"So, I guess I'll see you around." I said trying to spark a conversation.

"Yea thanks for that in the locker. I needed something different for a change." Kellan said. He kissed me on the cheek and then left. I didn't know if I was supposed to be offended by that statement or flattered by it. But I knew one thing...I was falling for the bad boy...

I climbed into Siarra's Mercedes. She had a mean exspression on her face. Why was she so mad? I shut the door next to me and slouched down in my chair.

"You didn't tell me that Kellan was the guy." Siarra said.

"I didn't think I would have to." I said.

"He is the most popular boy besides the jocks in this school, he has been with every girl in the school and I want a piece of that action." Siarra said.

That's why she was mad, I thought. She into Kellan. Explains why she didn't like me being so close to him. I suddenly felt angry. Why did she have to do this? She likes the guy I like. No I don't like him, I can't possibly.

"Do you like him?" She asked me. It almost sounded like she was going to punch me in the face.

"N-no, I don't." I said.

"Good. I'm going to make him mine." Siarra said with a smirk.

I sighed. I can't believe this.