Niall sick from stress. (Niam)

I It all started in the late afternoon, Liam and Niall had just returned from a long day at the studio and it was Niall's turn to write a new song on the album that was supposed to be finished by the next day. Management had been on his case about it since a month ago but, due to Niall's procrastination, he left it until the last minute.

Niall was stressed out.

It was about 1:00am now.
Liam had gone upstairs rift when they got home, to shower and accidentally took a long nap.
Meanwhile, downstairs Niall was becoming frustrated. He couldn't think of anything to write, all he had written was one line and he felt that's as far as he was going to get.
He slammed his pencil down and felt like screaming in frustration.
"I'm never gonna finish!"
He put his head in his hands and let the tears that were forming in his eyes fall.

Liam woke up from his slumber felling confused and hungry, so naturally he went downstairs to look for something to eat. Neglecting to notice that his boyfriend was not in bed next to him.

    As he walked down the stairs he heard sniffling and as he got closer to the end it sounded more like soft sobs.
He finally found where the noise was coming from a small it broke his heart.

Niall was on the couch with his knees up to his chest with head laying on them.

"Babe! What's wrong? What happened?" Liam said as he crouched down to Niall's level and stroked his hair.

"I can't finish the song Liam! If I don't finish their going to yell-" he broke off and started to cry harder and started breathing heavier.

"Niall calm down.. breath babe please... everything is going to be okay." He tried to comfort Niall as he cuddled him closer. He then noticed that his head was radiating heat and he was sweating quite a bit.

"Niall I think your running a fever. I think you've worked yourself up and have gotten yourself sick."

"No Liam! I can't be sick, I have to finish the song and if I don't finish I-"

"Baby don't worry about it okay? All call management and tell them that something came up. All you should be worrying about right now is to get better. Alright?"

Niall finally calms down as he knows that Liam is always right.

"Okay, your right. I just feel like this is all my fault I should've just written the song when I was supposed to and not gone out to party and leave it until the last minute."

"Well I hope you've learned your lesson." Liam says.

Niall grumbles and pecks Liam on the lips playfully.

" Now let's get some medicine in you."

"Can we just cuddle please?"

"Can't leave it until it gets worse now can we?"

Liam winks and Niall flips him off.

Hey guys, can't thank you guys enough for reading this shitty book. I really appreciate all the people that have voted and left really nice comments. 🤧😙
So yeah, this is a very unexpected update which really don't come often, but if you want me to update more frequently please leave a  comment and don't forget to vote 🤗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗