You Got Me Fucked Up

Depuis le début

"anyway we'll be there in about 5 minutes"

"alright marmarr"

"Marmar?"

"mhmmm"

"what's with the pet name?"

"I can vibe with you, those that I vibe with get a pet name"

"Lucas would be jealous as hell right now"

"he can shown me how jealous he is when it's just me and him in the hotel" I giggled

"Lucas found himself a keeper, huh?"

"something like that"

as I stepped out the car I couldn't help but look up at the hotel that the bar was atop of, I had on a lilac body con dress that crossed over at the back and had a mesh mid cut, all my curves were accentuated in the finest ways, my curly hair was pinned behind my ears and I worked my signature thick brow and bold mulberry lip, matched with some black strappys with a gold heel.

it was about 10 past 10 ... buttabean would be performing till 20 to.
I had 30 minutes to let him see glimpses of me before I could have him for the taking.

I strategically plotted where I'd stand and move through the crowd with a rough blueprint in my head as to how the layout of the bar was.

•ding•

the elevator reached the rooftop...
I stopped to take a moment and absorb my surroundings. the stage was adjacent from the elevators.

I saw him standing there, with the mic in his right hand, do what he does best, sharing his music with other people.

The bar was so packed I could just barely get off the lift. I pushed and squeeze through the crowd to stand on the far right hand side of the floor to allow him to catch a glimpse of me, just as I turned to face him, his eyes met with mine, I moved my fave quickly and started serving in and out of the crowd to allow myself to stand on the far left hand side of the crowd..this time looking dominantly at him while swaying my hips slightly to the beat of the music until he locked eyes with me, I then moved to the final position, the centre if the crowd where the spotlight stayed pointing down for long moments at a time.

Just as I position myself under the light, I saw him reach down to take the hand of another girl, while serenading her and then leaning in for a kiss.

My heart clenched at the mere sight, yet I was somewhat not surprised, after kissing the girl for a few moments he noticed that it was really me and that he wasn't see things, causing him to stumbled and push the girl swag from him.

I shook my head in awe and began making my way back to the elevators.....

22:38

it took a few minutes to get out of the crowd as the girls became wild at the fact that he was finishing up on his last song.

"LIYAH WAIT!" I heard someone call for me .. instinctively I started pressing the button more to hurry up and close the doors of the elevator.

•ding•

"You have reached the Lobby"

I ran as fast as I could to head for the exit and call for a taxi, my legs were becoming weak and reality started to kick it.

Lucas kissed another girl.
infront of me.
on stage.
in front of hundreds of girls.

---------------------------------------------

"Hi there, could I get the spare key to room 209, under Mr Lucas Coly, my friend Marlon left a spare key at the desk for me"

"And your name?"

"Aaliyah Kim"

"oh alright, here, the room is on level 10" the lady gave me the door card

"Thank You Jessica"

I ran to the elevator quickly pressing level 10 and I had a feeling Lucas and Marlon were catching up to me.

If it wasn't for Marlon dropping my things here already and then coming back to the bar id be fucked, quite frankly.

I ran in the room looking for my suitcase, quickly opening it and searching for some comfortable clothes.

I was changed and I started throwing the cocktail dress and the lingerie back in the bag beginning to reel in towards the door when...

"Click"

"Liyah.. I can explain, wait"

"stay away from me Lucas " I said calmly while trying to walk around him

he grabbed the sides of my arms, bringing me infront of him

"I can't let you do that"

"do what? walk out"

"yes, I can't let you walk away without hearing me explain myself first"

"you don't need to explain anything... we aren't together, now if you could kindly let me go" I said ina relaxed tone while peeling his hands off me

"No!" he demanded while picking my suitcase out of my hand and throwing it behind me

"I. can't. let. you. go. " he said sternly

"Let me explain please" he begged starting to get in his knees while grasping the back of my thighs to embrace me

I was speechless, giving him the cue to talk

"I was mad at you for 2 weeks ago, and I thought I was going delusional, seeing you round the club... but I wanted to make you feel what I felt when I heard and saw you went on a date with that boy.. so I kissed the nearest girl... hoping that you would no longer be running through my mind 24/7 from the guilt of popping off at you, even though I know we aren't together"

"that's fucked up" I replied

"you fuck me up, all I want is to be with you, and you don't even want that, what am I supposed to do, wait why does it even matter what I do to you?" his voice started to raise

"Lucas, I wouldn't have travelled all the way here to just be friends" I spoke

he looked up at me.... still clinging to my thighs

"does that mean?"

"no you just kissed some random girl"

"it meant nothing. I felt nothing. please baby, I think I'm in love with you"

"you got me fucked up"