Concert

Zayns P.O.V
I woke up to Paul screaming. Twamiz jumped up,"How in the hell did you get in our room?" I chuckled,"He have a key to all our rooms." Twamiz huffed and laied back down. He got closer to me. I put my arms around him. "Aww, that is so cute. Picture time." We heared a few snaps. I sign,"I wish we could stay like this." He smiled,"Me too, maybe get some sleep." I laughed. "Get up, or Im going to shave all your hair off in your sleep." Paul said. We both jumped up and start geting ready. Once we were ready we made our way to the car and start talking,"OK, lets do the two songs last. Then the would remeber it." Loyis said. We nod. I called Simon.
Simon:Hello
Me:The boys and I are going to tell the crowd in two songs at the end of the show.
Simon:K, fine by me.
Me:K bye.
I hung up. We made it and did sound check. Soon it was tim for the concert. We did a group hug."When I wave at you then you come on stage." I said. He nod. We ran on stage,"Hello, New York." Liam said. We done all the songs. "Well our time is comeing to a close." I said. "Yeah,but before we go. We have a little message for you." Harry said. Louos jumped up and down,"In two songs." The crowed cheered. I waved and Twamiz came out the music to little things came on I start to sing.
Your hand fit in mine like its made just for me. I grab Twamiz hand the crowd gasph but i kept going my heart beating fast
But bear this in mind it was ment to be,and im join up the dots with the freckles on your cheek and it all make sense to me.
Liams P.O.V
My turn came and I grab Nialls hand. The crowed gasph. I start singing
I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes,when you smile. You never loves your stomack or your thighs. The dimples in your back and the bottom of your spine.but i love them endlessly. I looked at Niall and smiled. He hugged me. Me and Zayn start to sing.
I want these little things sleep out of my mouth but if i do its you. Oh its you they add up to and Im in love with you and all your little things.
Louis P.O.V
It was my turn. I grab Harrys hand and start to sing.
You cant go to bed with out a cup of tea,and maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all thoses convosations are the secrets that I keep. Tho it makes no sense to me.
Harrys P.O.V
I start to sing looking into Louis eyes.
I know you never loved the sound of your Voice on tape. You never want to know how much you weaigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me.
Me and Louis start to sing.
I want let these little things slip out of my mouth but if its true its you its they add up to and im in love with you and all your little thing.
Nialls P.O.V
I start to sing.
You never love yourself half as much as i love you. You never treat yourself right darlying but i want you to. If I let you know im here for you. Then maybe you love yourself like I love you Ohh.Harry start singing to Louis.
And i just let these little things slip out of my cuz its you oh its you. Its you they add to and im in love with you and All your little things. We all start singing. I want let this little things slip out of my mouth but if its true its you. Oh its you they add up to and im love with you and all your little things.
Zayns P.O.V
It was quiet for a little bit then everyone was clapping. "We have one more song." The song started.
Liam P.O.V
I start to sing to Niall againg.
The light shines its geting hot on my shoulder.I dont mind cuz this time its for the better. Cuz your friends they look good but your better. I been waiting for a boy like you to come around.
Louis P.O.V
I start singing
Im liveing life tonight stand around,till you stole my heart with just one look. When i saw your face stand in love.Not that many boys can still my heart tonight. With just one look boy. Been waiting for a boy like you.
Liam P.O.V
I start to sing.
Ill be kind. My words fall and they hit the ground. All night, come here put your fan down. I start to say I think I love ya but i make no sound. Cuz all my life iv been waiting for a boy like you to come around
Louis P.O.V
I start singing.
Im liveing life tonight stand in around to stole my heart. With just one look when I saw you face stand in love. Not that many boys can still my heart tonight. I been waiting for a boy like you.
Zayns P.O.V
I start singing.
Theres no other place that i would rather be then right here with you tonight. As we lay on the ground i put my arms around you. And we can stay here tonight,and theres so much that I want say,i wanna say.
Louis P.O.V
Im liveing life tonight stand around till you my heart with just one look. When i saw face stand in love. Not that many boys can still my heart tonight. Liveing life tonight stand around to you stole my heart,with just one look. When i saw your face stand love. Not that many boy still my heart tonight. With just with one look boy. Been waiting for a boy like you. Been waiting for a boy like you. The song ended and I said,"Every one this is my boyfriend Harry Styles." The crowd went crazy.
Zayn P.O.V
When Louis said that Harry was his boyfriend the crowd went crazy. I said,"Everyone this is my boyfriend, Twamiz." The crowed went crazy.
Niall P.O.V
Once Louis and Zayn said who there boyfriends were. I did the same,"And this is my boyfriend Liam Payne." I smiled. "Good-night New York." We ran off stage. We hugged.
Zayns P.O.V
Everything worked out perfect. We all took a shower and then we went out for ice-cream to celeabrate. Once we were in the hotel. I went to sleep with twamiz in my arms.
Sorry if i did the lyrics wrong i was doing it from memeory and my memeory is a little fuzzy. But hope you like it. Sorry for miss spelled words. I cant spell for nothing