Interview with Ellen

Twamiz P.O.V
I walked down the street. Tyler was out in front. He saw me crying and stretch his arms out. I ran to him and cried. "He didnt soupport me. He didnt care." I said. "Its all right. Look, dont worry about it OK. He just a jerk that dont know what he is missing." I nod. He grab my hand. "Come on, lets go." He said. I nod. We walked around town. Zayn had been calling and text me,but i didnt answer." Paul called. Paul and Twamiz convo
Twamiz:Hello
Paul: you and the boys have an intweview. So you need to come back.
Twiamz: can I bring someone with me?
Paul:sure.
Twamiz:OK, im on my way.
Paul: Bye.
I hung up and said,"Do you want to come with me to an interview and a concert?" I said. He smiled,"sure." He grab my hand. We walked back to the bus. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey." They said. "This is Tyler my boyfriend." He waved. "OK,guys where Zayn. We have to leave in a bit" Paul said. "He is in the back." Harry said. Paul walked back there and said,"Zayn come on time to go." He said. Zayn walked out saw me and Tylers joined hands and walked out the bus. I rolled my eyes. We walked out the bus and into the car. "Who is the interviewer?" I asked. "Ellen." Louis said. My eyes went wide and I got excited. "Omg, I LOVE THAT SHOW. I mean I love that show." I said. Everyone laughed. I blushed and hid my face. "Aw you look so cute when you blush." Tyler said. I blush harder and hid my face in the crook of his kneck. He chuckled. Zayn looked out the window. Whats up with him? We made it to the interview. "Now here is the a boyband that all the girls fall over amd the famous youtuber one direction and twamiz." Everyone screamed. I pecked Tylers lips and went out on stage. They had two long chairs. "Hi guys." Ellen said. I smiled and we all said," Hi."
Ellen:so how is everthing with tour and all.
Liam: its been crazy but exciteing at the same time.-all of us nods our head.
Ellen: Niall hows your knee. I heard you had to get surgry on it.
Niall:better, i can finally move it with out winceing in pain.
Ellen:I felt it too.
Niall: You did?
Ellen:I cant belive you dont remeber your own twin
Niall: Oh i forgot. The twin power thing
Ellen:-talking to the crowd- if you didnt know me and niall are twins.-the crowd laughs- so twamiz how does it feel to be on tour with the boys?
Me:Crazy, someone took liams boxers-laughs-
Ellen:-laughs- Oh really liam?
Liam: Yeah,we were in a hotel and i steped out for a bit. When i came back they were gone.-everyone laughs.
Ellen:Well, they must be the hardcore fans. -we nods- So whos takeing? -Niall,Liam,Louis and me raisw our hand.-. Oh twamiz your takeing?
Me:uh yeah.
Ellen: Oh whats his name?
Me:-smiles-Tyler.
Ellen: Oh where did you meet Tyler?
Me:At starbucks.
Ellen:We would like the story.
Me:Well I was singing do you wanna go to starbucks while walking there,and he was behind me. We start talking and we really hit it off.
Ellen:Well girls, we need a new ship name.-crowd laughes- Os Tyler here with you.
Me:-smiles- Yeah,
Ellen:Well bring him out.
I get up and grab his wrist. He smiles and we walk back on stage. He sits beside me.
Tyler:Hi
Ellen:Hello how are you?
Tyler:Fine
Ellen:So how do you feel about Twamiz.
Tyler:Im lucky to have him. He is awsome.
Ellen:Bet he is. OK Twamiz birthday is next week right.
Me:Yes
Ellen:Well here is my birthday present. Afther tour your going to the bahamas.
Twamiz:Thank you.
Ellen:OK afther this Chris brown sing a duet with Jordan sparks No air. Donf go anywhere.
We go back stage and to the bus. Tyler follows me to the back. We sit on the couch. "I cant wait for your birthday." Je said. "Oh really?" I said. "Yep,you would never guess." He said. "I dont have a clue." I said looking at him." That how I like it." He smirk. I fake pout,"Your mean." I said. He chuckled and put his two finger under my chin to make me look at him and said,"Thats how I like it." I laughed. He kissed me and I kissed back. Zayn walked in and the walked out. Tyler pulled away and said, " I gotta go. Must buy your present." He said. "Your going to by my present now?" He nods,"Its going to take awhile." I raise my eyebrow. He just smiled. "Ill walk you out." I said
Zayn P.O.V
I was in the room for a long time. Just thinking when Paul said that it was time to go. I took a deep breath and walked out. I saw that some dude was holding Twamiz hand. That should be me hold his hand. I should be the one holding him and kissing him good-night. Not no one else. I walked out the bus and to the car. Twamiz got all excited about Ellen,the blushed. He is so cute when he blush. Then Tyler had to say it and he blushed more. Puting his head in the crook of his kneck. That should be me. Backstage before we got on he pecked his lips. No that should have happen. That should have been me kissing him. When we were on the bus. I walked in on the kissing. I just walked back out. I had tears in my eyes,but quickly wiped them. Tyler and Twamiz walked out of the back room. I looked out the window. They got off the bus and kissed. I couldnt hold it anymore I ran to the back and locked myself in. What am I going to do. I love him and Im not good at hideing my feelings.