Mark Got7 My faults

I sat around in the apartment looking at the thing in my hand which determined my new beginning in life. It wasn't only a new beginning for me but also for my boyfriend Mark I just hope he takes this in a good way. I looked up at the clock which read 12am and his still not back from practice usually he would be here and asleep by now. 

To Mark:

Hey baby I was wondering when are you getting home x?

I waited for a response to the text for 5 minutes I kept thing about all the possibilities of him doing something wrong for some reason. I trust him but sometimes he can switch into a person I don't want to be around. 

From Mark:

Who is this why are you calling him babe? By the way I'm his girlfriend so stay away from him got it!!

My face drew out with color no his not cheating on me is he?! This must be a prank that Jackson is pulling or another member he told me he always love me and look at me no one in the word would compare to me. I called his number as my heartbeat increased to the point where it would burst out of my chest.

Mark: Hello

Me: Mark who are you with?

Mark: No one

Me: What the hell was up with that text message?!

Mark: It was Jackson

Me: Really get him on the phone now!

Mark: His gone home.

Me: Then why don't you?

Mark: Stop with the fucking questions!

Me: Then stop lying to be who's the bitch you are with.

Mark: She's no one okay a drunk mistake.

Me: You cheated on me I knew it don't expect me to be here when you come home!

I hung up the phone as hot tears pooled around my face I ran to the bedroom and slammed the suitcase on the bed. I threw everything into the suitcase as all the promises we made were broken in less than 2 minutes. The future we once saw is just a pile of shit to me and him his loss will be my gain.

I took one look at the house which contained us which will now contain only loneliness for him he chose to do this to me and this baby I'm carrying . He will never know the joys of being a dad or having a family to come back to during the hard days.

4 years later....

4 years it took me to raise Alice with the questions of 'where is daddy?' I always tell her daddy is working at the moment far away and will see when he can. My friends will always say why don't you tell her his dead his been dead in your heart ever since that night. I couldn't tell Alice that imagine Mark does eventually come one day I would never lie to her.

I was continuing on my thoughts when I realised  that Alice let go off my head half way though walking in the park.

"ALICE ALICE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO MUMMY!!" I yelled out.

I ran throughout the park to find no sight of her little figure I grabbed my hair in panic as everyone looked at me as a mad women. I felt a tap on my shoulder to only be face to face with Mark and Alice in his arms.

Marks prov...

4 years and I still think about her that night was all I needed to see what kind of man I became back then. Now with a lot of scolding from the other members I was finally getting my life back and my true mission was to find (y/n) again.

"Mr can you help me" a little girl tugged on my leg.

I smiled but when I looked at her, her eyes seemed too look familiar the cute small eyes that looked like they belonged to (y/n) wait is this her child?

"Sure what happened? I kneeled down next to her.

"I lost my mum and I can't find her" she cried I took her into my arms.

"Lets look for her together" I pinched her cheeks.

Walking around I knew this had to be (y/n) child but who was the dad? The child has the same smile as I do but it could be my imagination this child had to come from a better man than me.

"Look there's mummy" she slapped my shoulder.

The figure was holding her hair in panic but when I got the side view of her face it was her's the face I never grew out of love since she left (y/n). I walked behind her and tapped her shoulder her face grew in shock when she saw me but when it came to her child turned into joy.

"Alice don't do that to me again" (y/n) hugged her.

"Sorry mummy but this man helped me" Alice pointed to me.

"Hi (y/n)" I smiled.

"Hey Mark" she gave me a small smile.

"You know mummy?" Alice tilted her head.

"Yeah me and your mum used to be close" I looked a (y/n).

"Alice I have to tell you something about this man" (Y/n) looked at Alice.

Alice looked up at (y/n) and nodded her head in excitement.

"His your dad" (Y/n)'s words came as a shock too me as well as Alice.

"His my dad?" Alice looked up at me with wide eyes.

"He is go and say hi" (y/n) encouraged her.

Alice ran up to me a gave me a hug which I returned with love I missed 4 years of her life all because of my actions towards (y/n).

"Alice me and  your dad need to talk go and play" (Y/n) smiled to Alice.

We sat on a bench in a awkward silence just staring at Alice and her figure playing in the park.

"I'm sorry" I managed to say.

"Sorry for what Mark sorry for that night or missing out on her life for 4 years" (y/n) snapped at me.

"Both but in my defense I never knew you were carrying our baby" I frowned.

"Look your here now that's all that matters I forgive you but I don't want us to get back together just yet in time we can but for now lets focus on Alice" she smiled at me.

"Sounds good to me" I kissed her cheek.

"Daddy come play with me" Alice pulled me off the bench.