zico Block b matching tattoo

I was hard not to see him even if his in the country doing a concert. But the problem was his fans they hate us being with each other even if he does put out head lines or statements making the massage clear we're a couple but some just choose not to listen. It was boring sitting in a room which only reminds me of him the funny pictures, his hats, and jumpers.
"I hate this !" I yelled as I throw a pillow at the wall.
If there was one thing we had in common it was our tattoo love Zico having 3 and me having 2 I knew what I was getting myself into but this was way too much he was only a 45 minute drive away from me. Zico being Zico he doesn't want me to come because of the fans.
"What are you doing?" I turned to see Zico laughing at the door way.
"Oppa!!!" I jumped into his arms he stumbles and hits the ground.
"You missed me that much? " He laughed.
"Yes I was going crazy without you" I giggled.
We both laid on the floor just staring at each other the moment could go on forever until...
"Oh (y/n) I have booked us an appointment and the tattoo parlour" he gleaned at me.
"For what another tattoo?" I asked.
"No pabo I want to check my teeth of course another tattoo" he flicked my head as I pouted.
"Yah! Really what like a couple tattoo?" I was excited about this even if it's only been a year at least we are getting something special together.
"Yeah do you want to go or not" he laughed.
"Come on!" I jumped up and grabbed his hand.

We walked in the street hand in hand something that was never done in a while. Usually he would be in disguise but he was the Zico I fell in love with. Nothing could stop this moment even with the fans following us it was a blur to the both of us.
"Scared?" He clutched my hand.
"Nope but I know you are" pointing to my hand he blushed a light pink.
"I just scared that you might regret the idea" he looks at the floor in sadness.
"No I don't care if it's a permanent picture it will remind me of some much love a joy this relationship is" kissing his cheek.
He smiled and we stopped at the door no Turing back from this.
We both entered as Zico went to the front desk from the looks of this place you could tell it was a tattoo parlour designs everywhere.
" Come they have it all setup for us" he took my hand at lead us to the table.
"Right any ideas?" The guy looked at us as me and Zico stared at each other blankly he knows what we are getting right?
"Well I was thinking was have a heart for me and a key for you" he rubbed the nape of his neck making me smile.
"I think that's a good idea" I pecked his lips.
"Right who's going first?" He guys clapped his hands together and rubbed them.
"Your idea you go first" pushing Zico to the table.
He rolled his eyes and he put his left arm out ready for his heart to be drawn.He winced at the pain as I whispered something.
"Pain is nothing permanent it will go away in time but pain is what drives us to keep going forward" kissing his cheek.
"Miss is your turn" the guy patted the seat as I took my breathe.
The pain was something that I could never get use to hell it is even worse than the first time having sex.
"Just think by the end of this it will have a good meaning" Zico kissed my forehead.
Once the guy was finished me and Zico looked in the mirror to check it out.
"The key to my heart you have key to my heart (y/n) always and forever" he kissed me.
"You know we can't hug each other right? I chucked with caused him to frown.
"But at least I can still kiss you" he smiled.