Chapter Twenty-Eight

~Aliyah's POV

"Come on, It'll be fun!" Jamal said, trying to convince me to go to a party with him tonight. Late tonight.  

I gave a loud groan, and dug my face 

back under my covers.  

"Aliyah, please? Don't make me beg." He said.  

"Why can't we just hang out here?" I complained.  

"It's important!"  

"Fine. I'll go." I said, before turning in my bed so that my back was to him.  

It's fucking 7 in the morning, and I'm tired. Jamal came home at 3 last night.  

He did like my hair, though. He said it gave me a fierce look.  

"Thank you!" He sang.  

I got up, did my hygiene, curled my now honey colored hair, and threw on sweats.  

Jamal was in the kitchen, making omelets.  

I'm not gonna lie, he is a GREAT cook. I love everything he cooks.  

I ran into the kitchen, and hugged him from behind.  

I can honestly say I'm in love with him. He has everything.  

He looked back, and kissed my nose.  

I smiled for a second, and stopped.  

My face went completely blank.  

He kissed me on the nose. That can't be good. When I was little, my grandma, (Before she died), would tell me what each kiss means.

**Flashback**

"Okay, what about the forehead Mama?" I asked Mama while I chucked the corn for dinner that night. Mama (My grandmother, I prefered to call her mama) was telling me what each kiss meant from a guy, after I told her about my first kiss. She said, "A forehead kiss means 'I care for you, and I'm here.'"

I smiled. Andre's kissed me like that plenty of times.

"But listen, dear. Don't you EVER let a man kiss your nose. It's bad luck. It either means he's just tryna get some, or he thinks he's in control. And I know you ain't like that, right Aliyah?" She said, giving me a stern look.  

"No way, mama." I replied.  

"That's my girl." She gave me a hug, and continued to cook dinner.  

"But, how do you know if it was bad luck?"  

"Aliyah, I've been through every single type of man there is. The very day before I found out he was sneaking, he kissed me. Right on my nose." She said, patting her nose with her index finger.  

"Wow, mama." 

*End Of Flashback*

I slowly walked away, and went back up to my room.  

I kept thinking, "SHIT!"  

I tried calling Kaylan, with no response.  

I ended up just letting it go. There's NO way that Mama was right. I laugh at myself.  

Seriously Mama?  

I went back downstairs, and had breakfast with Jamal.  

We went to Mike's recorded a new song, "High School.", and went to the 

mall.  

Apparantly, I don't have the proper apparal for this party.  

Whatever nigga.