3. Making History

MORE MOOOOOORE XDXD

Okay, enjoy.

DEM SPOILERS FOR 3D. This is something I actually really thought about. There are actually a decent group of people that would care about poor Isa's death (Which is horribly possible for KH3...) but Isa doesn't know that. ^^"

I put a lot of thought into this one for some odd reason... 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was never one for looking into the past and being proud of it; much of my life was working for a liar... and I am still working for him.

But for some strange, incomprehensible reason, I can't help but think that people will look back at this. The Keyblade War, I mean. It's something people may soon look back at. Maybe negatively if hell starts freezing over, or maybe it will be seen positively in time; the start of a new era.

Maybe then the...

... heroes.... can finally get a break.

All of this.... started with Xehanort's want -no... need to reenact the past and unlock what was taken away long ago. It sounds like a legend, when truly in my eyes it is a nightmare. 

There is one problem with all of this for me: I'm irrelevant. I am not significant in this battle; I am simply one of his pawns that end up falling with the others. I will fade away completely... so the worlds can continue to spin without me. 

... And... who would care?

No one. I am not anywhere near the biggest part of this story. The heroes are the ones who will be significant in the end. I am no legend. I am nothing special. I never was, and I never will be. I will completely fade as the pathetic boy who lost himself to darkness....

While others will continue making history.