Whats happening

Lory pov
Tonight I'm going to commit suicide I sad to myself. I ran to my room and walked in the bathroom my blades where gone I had a panic attack Luke then soon teleported in the bathroom I backed away but he hugged me I soon saw my blades in his back pocket I then took one out before he noticed I hid it In my hand and I pushed him away and told him to leave.I locked the door and cut my arm but every time I cut it disappeared I yelled and Luke came running in and said "what's the matter" he saw the blade and took it away.He then carried me to my bed and told me that I'm a demon I didn't believe him so his eyes turned black and mine did to."What did you do to me" he then said "I'm sorry" i yelled at him "sorry doesn't cut it" then a beam of electricity hit Luke and he fell to his knees then to the floor I quickly picked him up he was unconscious I held his hand and cried something glowed and he woke up.Im so sorry Luke please forgive me please I begged he just smiled and said "I wasn't mad your just using your powers" I smiled. He then took me outside he killed a deer I felt bad,Luke told me to put my hand over it and show grief,so I did it glowed and came back to life the deer soon was up and running.luke then told me to electrify him again just don't get really mad so I did a small beam soon came out and electrified him,he was stumbling I giggled.luke then told me to stopes the ground and stretch out my hands,when I did a huge splash of water hit Luke I smiled then I sinned and pointed at Luke and the air turned stronger making Luke fall I was really enjoying this I felt this urge to jump and when I did trees,birds,and grass started moving trying to kill him.I yelled stop and they soon stopped moving and birds flew away.Luke was in back of me I laughed he rolled his eyes.Luke told me that he will try to hurt me and I have to think of a force field expanding.luke was now shooting beams of fire I thought of a force field and when I thought about the force field the beams dogged me.Luke came up to me and said "those are all your powers" I'm now very tired Luke told me to follow him,so I did we went in a room it was dark till he lit a candle he said that he learned how to turn into a vampire he sounded so excited he asked if I wanted to turn with him I smiled and nodded.he got out a cage with to bats we have to bite them and drink their blood.i then backed out and I guess Luke got a new power it's a mind control he then went in my head and said "I was going to do this with him" I refused but my body did what ever he wanted.he bit his bat and drank the blood then it was my turn I did what I was told still in my curse he put me on.we then chanted and everything when dark.A voice said "who dares tries to become a vampire" Luke then answered by saying "we are please let us and we will do anything" the voice stayed quiet and then spoke up "I don't need a favor but if you guys turn into vampires you will have 24 hours to become mates or you will turn into demons again" Luke said "ok deal" but then Luke said "can we still keep our powers" the voice said "yes" then everything came back to normal but it was morning my mouth hurt a lot Luke told me to relax his were all ready out he looks pretty hot.Luke then tried to bite my neck but I pushed him and the electricity beam shot him not to strong but he got to his knees and stood up. He then got in my head and said "listen here love you will do as I say you understand" another curse.i tried to say "no" but my mouth said "yes" he smiled "now come here love" I did as told and he moved my hair to the side Luke said "this might hurt" he smirked and kissed my neck he inserted his fangs in my neck and I was in so much pain.When he finished he said "bite me now" I bit him he clenched his fists,when I finished he smiled and looked at his watch showing we only had 1 hour till our 24 hours finish I guess time goes fast.then Luke kissed me and the stupid curse made me kiss him back and he was now inserting his erection in me and I moaned out "luuuuuuke" when we finished we only had 30 seconds left.The voice came back and said "congratulations on completing the task" Luke smiled.