Coffee shop

Luke pov
I drove lory to a coffe shop so I could apologize when she got in the car I told her we are not going to a normal coffe shop we are going to a demon coffee shop she just nodded without saying a word.i turned the car on and drove until I got to the demon coffee shop.we got there and she opened the door and got out the car I thought to myself she looks really sad today.i told her to put the black contacts I brought she nodded and put them on.we went inside I got a demon coffee and she got demon cream frappe she was gonna pay but before she got out the money I payed.we sat down and she said that the contacts bothered her so she would go outside and take them out for a bit I agreed and she walked out.i saw my ex girlfriend walk in the same black eyes and blonde hair I still remember her name was Samantha.
Samantha greeted me and we talked and she left. Lory came in and drank her coffee I asked if she was alright she nodded we talked but she mumbled she said that demon stuff are similar to human stuff I nodded I asked if she wanted to leave she said yes.
We got home and she went to her room came out in some pajamas and sat down.she was watching the lion king on the couch with me lying on her lap she asked if I still liked Samantha I said no and she said good.