Demon powers

Luke pov
I got a text from lory it showed her location and it said help me I got to the location it was Samantha's house.i ran to the room and Samantha bit lory so she could die.samantha yelled at me and I burned her hands she electrified me as soon as I got all my strength.

I sent her flying across the room.I ran to lory and kissed her wrist and both her taking all the venom out and putting my venom in I hate to say it but I turned her into a demon.
i searched her arms their were burns and cuts I kissed them and put her sleeves down I unlocked her phone 7 messages saying to go kill herself.i put it in my pocket.
Samantha the electrified me and I burned her threw chairs around I was gonna use my extra power my voodoo doll power I got a knife and stuck it in my stomach twisted it,it was hurting Samantha but not me she died and she turned to dust.
I carried lory to the car and put her in the backseat I drove home and carried her bridal style into her room I layed her on the bed and tucked her in.i went in her bathroom saw the lighter and the blades I put them in my pocket and I searched for more I found some in her sweater so I took those too.
i kissed her forehead and left to my room i turned her into a demon and I killed my ex-girlfriend.i woke up in the middle of the night and went to lory's room I got a big bandage and put it on her wrists and wrapped it.i put demon cream so the cuts and burns would disappear faster then I left to my room to sleep.