Made It Right

Raphael stood next to Donnie holding some retro mutagen. "Do you think they'll show?" Donnie asked. Raphael shrugged "maybe."

Soon Raphael sensed someone along with Donnie. Donatello grabbed his Bo and looked around.

Xever and Bradford landed on the building. Stockman hovered over the building a foot. Raph looked at Donnie. "One at a time come up." Raphael said.

Xever looked at Bradford and nodded. Brad walked over to Raphael and was injected with some. He turned back and was in his pants. He looked down at himself holding his pants up and smiled. He stepped back. Xever quickly walked up to them and was ejected with some and turned back. He looked down at himself then put on boxers.

Stockman looked at them and flew over to Donatello and was injected with some. He turned back into his human form quickly. He smiled and spun around.

"I know every person we have encountered that has turned has blamed us. But it really wasn't are fault, it was the kraangs and now, now we are just trying to turn them back." Donnie said.

They nodded "Thank you. You guys aren't so bad after all, are heads where filled with lies." Brad said. Xever and Stockman nodded. They soon left going different ways.

Donnie and Raphael walked home. "I feel good." Raph said. Donnie looked at him and smiled. "Ya. Me too."