The Fight

"I know it's risky Raph, but we can't just leave her out here!" Leo growled. "She's too dangerous to keep! They want her!" Raph argued. Leo rolled his eyes. "You heard her! She doesn't want to waist her time to find her!" "Ya but she's gonna use her against us! Being together is already dangerous! Even if the Shredder is dead we still haven't taken down the Foot!" Raph barked.

Leo gasped. "Oh now us being together is dangerous too?" Raph growled. "Yes! God are you deff? They can use that to there advantage! And this stupid kid too!" Leo glared "Don't call her stupid! Do you know what she's been through?!"

Mikey sunk into the couch playing his game trying to ignore the couple arguing. The baby sat on a blanket on the floor playing with some old toys of Mikey's.

"No I don't! I know you want to keep her but they will use her against us!" Raph said firmly. "I don't care! She's staying! I'm going to bed. YOU'RE sleeping on the couch." With that Leo picked up the baby and stormed off not wanting to argue any further with his mate. "FINE!" Raph yelled after him.

Raph stormed off to the dojo. Mikey sighed and rolled his eyes. This was gonna be a long week. Donnie came out of his lab and saw Mikey on the couch. "If I fall asleep in my lab tell Raph he can sleep in my bed." Donnie said patting Mikey's shoulder and walked to the kitchen to get coffee. Mikey nodded "sure, I'll do that." Mikey then continued to play his game and Donnie went back to his lab.

Raphael lifted weights listing to Rock. He was so pissed why could Leo see he was trying to keep them safe! It wasn't so hard! Karai doesn't want the kid! Exactly, she doesn't want the kid so keep her! No! What point of dangerous don't you understand Raphael! Am I really arguing with myself?! Raph sighed he was indeed arguing with himself.

Leo was in their room laying on their bed holding the baby. I can't believe him! Why is he acting like this?! Ugh! Good job standing your ground tho.. Leo sighed. He slowly began to fall asleep upset.

Raph walked into the living room after working out. "hey mike don't fall asleep on the couch, I'm sleeping there." Miley mumbled something and got up and walked to his room "don said if he feel asleep in his lab you can have his bed." Miley then went into his room.

"Nah, I'm good." Raph grabbed some blankets and layer in the couch falling asleep.