Successful Experiment

Raphael watched as his mate wrapped the baby in a soft small blanket. leo stood handing the baby to Raph and walking off. Raph cradled the baby for the first time glaring at his husband as he walked off.

Raph shook his head and stood by the exit waiting for Leo to return with there other brothers. Raph looked down at the baby and fought a smile. He hated kids, they are always loud and messy. No manners, always little brats.

He looked down at her and sighed she was so small and skinny. She didn't look healthy. "Okay, let's go." Leo said with Donnie by his side. "Were is Mikey?" Raph asked. "he's not feeling well so he is staying home." Donnie said looking at his phone. "Okay, parents are...James and Marry Wood. There daughter Olivia Wood 1 1/2 years old. Taken December 3rd. So 6 mounts ago..." Leo nodded "Good job Don. Let's get going." Raph and Donnie nodded. Raph looked at the baby and then at Leo.

Leo smiled and took the baby. The little girl began to cry suddenly. Leo chuckled and handed her back to Raph and she quieted down. "aww~" Donnie said and then made his way his way to the door. Raph rolled his eyes and followed. Leo began walking behind him smiling.

After a good 10 minutes they where there out side the window. Raph looked at the baby and smiled. "Do you think they'll want her back, I mean she's a mutant after all." Raph said trying not to sound sad. leo nodded and sighed "Ya baby. but we're doing the right thing by doing this for her.."

Donnie nodded in agreement "sorry raphie..." Raph nodded they were on the 4th floor fire escape. "Okay should we knock and run or..?" Raph asked. Leo looked at the window. "we should tr-" A voice from inside stopped Leo. "Master. She was the only successful experiment even some of the older children failed us! We just nee-" a voice growled "I will not waist my time looking for her! I have other things to worry about."

"Karai. They work for Karai..." Raph said holding the baby closer to himself. Leo peeked through the blinds that where slightly open to see that indeed it was Karai talking to a man and woman in white coats. "they are scientists," Leo said.

"Let's go. She doesn't deserve this." Donnie said eyes narrowed. They nodded and rushed home.