Bae's grin disappeared, "what's wrong?"

"Everything." I answered while closing my eyes. I think I was getting a headache from thinking so hard.

He gave me a look, "define 'everything' for me will ya?"

I sighed, "you might as well sit down. It's a long story." I sat up against the wall to make room for Bae as he stalked over to me and sat on the bed.

"I'm listening."

I took in a sharpe breath, "a few days ago I thought I knew who I was. But recent events changed that."

He stared at me, waiting for me to continue my story;

"That day, when Cale was waiting for me in my hut, the day I went crazy; that day shattered who I thought I really was. Last night I was out in the woods, practicing magic and Pan found me and told me something."

Bae's eyes narrowed when I mentioned Pan, "what did he say?" He asked; his voice filled with concern.

"That I was something special. I didn't believe him...but his explanation as to why I'm special convinced me." I gazed at him, studying his reaction, "Baelfire, he said I was a Blue Star."

Bae's eyes widened, but he didn't say anything.

"I'm in real trouble Bae." My voice started to shake, "If Cale finds out that I'm a Blue Star he will take my heart."

"But Cale doesn't have any magic, and you only take someone heart if you have magic." Bae responded with a soothing voice.

"But what if he does." I replied.

"Pan would never allow Cale onto Neverland if he did." He said.

"I guess, but I'm scared about another thing." My pulse started to race. I felt light headed but kept speaking, "I had this...dream. No, more like a nightmare. It was about Pan...and he—" I couldn't bare to speak anymore, pain bore through my chest at the thought of the dream.

"Solstice?" I heard Bae's voice, "what did he do?"

I gazed at Bae, "he ripped my heart out and crushed it. He said I was his weakness. And that he couldn't have any weaknesses for what he's about to do."

Bae's stare intensified which left me uncomfortable but he soon wrapped me in his tight embrace, "It was just a dream Solstice. It will be alright. I will protect you."

"It felt so real. It felt as if my hear was being torn away from me. I felt the fear, the anger, the pain. Why did I come here? What does Pan want of me?"

"I don't know."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Baelfire*

Thoughts raced through my mind,
'Pan wants her heart. That's the only thing that would make sense. Why bring a star here unless he was going to take its heart? If that's truly what he wants, then he will stop at nothing to take it. Peter Pan never fails.

The only way to keep Solstice safe is to take her away from here. I must find a way off of Neverland, for her sake.'

Outside, the wind blew across the camp without any worries in the world. The grass danced along with the winds movement, the sun acting as its spotlight.

"Solstice?" I kept my voice low and soft, "tell me about Blue Stars."

She looked up at me, her face was flushed and silent tears rolled down her cheeks, but she spoke. "They're the ancient race of the stars. The most powerful." She said between sniffles, "But they were wiped out by a sickness. We called it Star Fever because it only effected the stars. Star Fever is deadly and devastating. It took out the whole Blue Star population. Except Shine."

"And you." I interrupted.

She nodded, "I guess. Anyway, the first signs of Star Fever are easy to spot. Your skin begins to get bumpy and ridged. But that's not it; your eyes also turn a horrifying blood red." She paused as if recalling the memories of her past, "The second stage is your magic drains away and you start hallucinating. Your sanity slowly slips away. Then, there's the third and final stage," Sol paused, her skin became ghostly white. "The final stage consists of spots. Horrid inky spots. They're as dark as a black hole and are as painful as being burned alive." Solstice paused again, her eyes darkened. "My parents died of Star Fever."

My eyes widened. I didn't know what to say so I hugged her tighter, trying to let her know that I wasn't going to leave her.

My thoughts soon dashed to my parents. My mother and papa. Sadness stung my chest but I quickly shoved it down, attempting to forget.
"Doesn't Star Fever only infect the Blue Stars?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No. It can attack any star. But Blue Stars are more prone to receive it. I guess that's their price of magic."

"What?" I asked, unsure of what she meant.

Solstice looked up at me, "It's something that Pan told me when I first came here. He said magic always comes with a price. So, the Blue Star's price for being so powerful is that they are bound to inherit Star Fever."

I nodded in understanding, "so, does that mean you could have it?"

Tears escaped her eyes once again, "yes."

"Isn't there a cure?" I asked. I desperately wanted her to say yes. I knew she was trying her best to stay strong and not to cry but sometimes it's okay to cry.

She shook her head no, "we never found one."

I sighed, my hopes slowly fading away. "well let's just pray you don't have it."