"Yes you can. Enjoy." Taynasha said.

I squeezed Ashanti's hand for a quick moment. She looked at me with a look of happiness. Not her usual attitude. She looked happy.

"The food is good?" She whispered to me.

"Yeah so good. I haven't ate something like this in so long." I told her.

We continued to eat, Akita getting seconds.

"Umm...where does it all go?" Chris asked her. I started to laugh but covered it with a cough. I can tell Chris knew what I was talking about and Akita too. She rolled her eyes.

"So Trey tell me about yourself." Taynasha asked.

Alright time for my charm.

"Well I'm the captain of the football team at the school. I hope to become a future football player or even a singer." The last part I whispered. I never really told anyone that, but I felt comfortable telling her for some reason.

"Well neither of those are easy to get to. But I wish you the best of luck to achieve your dreams."

"I didn't know you can sing." Ashanti said.

"Yeah...just a little though." I said blushing a bit.

The rest of the dinner went well. We joked around and got to know each other a bit more. That's when there was a knock at the door.

"Were you inviting anyone else?" Taynasha asked Ashanti.

"No. I'll get it." She wiped her hands on her napkin and went out the room.

I heard Ashanti squeal a bit. The door closed and their was footsteps coming our way.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" I heard Ashanti ask.

"Well I was jus coming to visit. Didn't know y'all were busy." It was a guy with a southern accent.

Mimi started to pick at her plate more, and Akita's eyes opened wide.

"Hey." A guy about my height was at the threshold of the door.

"August?" Akita asked. She was excited and Chris wasn't happy about it.

"Oh God..." Mimi mumbled.

Apparently this meant bad news.

"Guys this is August. An old childhood friend. August, this is Trey, my date, and Chris." I smiled when she called me her date. She smiled back at me.

"Hey..didn't mean ta interrupt your dinner." His eyes were locked on Akita. I can tell Chris was getting annoyed.

"It's not a problem at all August. It's good to see you." Taynasha got up and greeted him in a hug.

"Well I jus came to visit ya guys. I'll leave."

"You sure you don't want food?" Taynasha asked.

"Ta go yeah." He smiled at Akita, and she blushed.

Ashanti started to fumble with her fingers, and Mimi was mumbling something to herself.

After Taynasha served his food, August said bye, and then left.

"Well that was unexpected." Taynasha said.

"Very." Akita said.

Chris was annoyed...I could see it.

"Did they...?" I asked Ashanti.

"They really liked each other...I'll tell you later." She whispered to me.

After that, the tension simmered down and we finished our dinner. It was about 7 P.M.

"Well I should be going now." I told Ashanti. Her brown eyes told me she didn't want me to, but her mouth said otherwise.

"Okay then." She walked me outside, and walked me to my car.

"Tonight was great." She said.

"Yeah it was..."

I kissed her with so much passion. I never kissed anyone with so much love. She made me feel loved.

"That was unexpected..." She said smiling. She hugged me.

"Talk to you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Tonight you mean." I said.

She nodded, and I got in my car. Chris came into the passenger seat, his attitude changed from a few moments ago.

"You okay man?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm good. She told me she used to feel the guy, but she likes me."

"Well isn't it the same thing with you and Candice? You never lost feelings for the girl. Everytime she's around you act like a little boy in a candy store." I said teasing him.

"Yeah yeah you right." He said smirking.

I started the car, and drove to Chris' house, dropping him off.

The rest of the drive home I thought about what I was doing.

I had to break this girl's heart...

When all I wanted was her heart...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

ig: xoiesha_

This chapter is for you Oneshaaaaa. Happy 15th birthday girl and enjoyyy. OneshaDalrymple