NEW STORY?!

If you are interested in reading more from me then please read the following:

Hey guys! I know I just finished Stockholm Syndrome today and I still have to complete S.A.D, but I want to get an idea of what you guys want me to write next (if you actually want me to that is). I didn't think that I was going to write another and post it, but I decided against it. So I have two simple questions for you!!! 

 1: Do you want Ziam or Zarry? (I've never done a Ziam one and I kinda want to, but before I start writing I want to know if you want another Zarry instead) 

 2: Do you want it to be an adult/teenager, adult/adult or teenager/teenager?(In other words, do you want Daddy af drama, adult drama or high school drama?) 

 I'll make some drafts based off your answers and give you guys the basic plot for each when I get them written and then I'll post it sometime in August based off the popular opinion!!

BTW! IF YOU CHOSE adult/teenager BE AWARE THAT THE STORY WILL BE VERY DIFFERENT FROM THIS ONE! (heehee I already have that draft written down ;D)

See you soon!!

Tori xx

UPDATE 1: Okay so it seems that you guys want Daddy Zarry, so now I have to ask Daddy!Zayn or Daddy!Harry. I kinda want Daddy!Harry, but what do you guys think?

UPDATE 2: Some want Ziam and some want Zarry, but the majority want Zarry Adult/Teen so that will be my main focus, but if you want I'll write a side Teen/Teen Ziam story (it will be separate and have slower updates - maybe an update once every two weeks while the zarry one will have an update every week or twice a week - and it'll probably be a short story like 15 -20 chapters)

UPDATE 3: THE NEW STORY IS POSTED AND CAN BE FOUND HERE!! https://www.wattpad.com/story/47420719-it%27s-so-wrong-zarry-au