5- A Slient Room

Ok there is going to be a little yaoi in this chapter. Not hardcore lol just kissing and touching. Oh and this chapter will be long. And one more thing, don't hate on this, but in this story Claude will be very abusive. Ok well enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel's pov

He loves me too. I looked at him as he smiled. He started to lean in and I did too. His lips touched mine as we passionately kissed. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I also felt my face heat up. Alois bit my bottom lip and I let his tongue enter my mouth. I moaned and we pulled away, my face still red.

Alois and I walked over to my bed and sat down. I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his hand on my leg. I then sat up and looked at the door.

"Ciel? Whats wrong?" Alois asked.

"Hold on ..." I walked to door and slightly opened it. "Oh I thought I heard something. It's probably just Sebastian. Its ok." I said as I closed the door and sat down on the bed next to him.

Alois started to rub my thigh and I blushed. "What are y-you doing?" I asked flustered.

"I don't want to sit and look at the floor. I'm taking action." He smirked. I jumped a little and moved to the middle of the bed.

I then lay down and covered my red face with my hands.

"Hey. Scoot over!" Alois said smiling and I did as told. He ly down next to me and placed his hand on my chest as he moved a little closer. With his one hand, he managed to unbutton the top of my shirt and I helped to undo the rest.

He traced his finger down my chest which made me moan. His finger then trailed down my stomach to my pants. My faced immediately got red as I knew what he was going to do. His hand unzipped my pants, but he didn't take them off.

Although he is still lying next to me as I the same to him. His hand slid in my pants and started rubbing my already hard member. I moaned in pleasure as he continued what he was doing. He took his hand out and then once again sliding it in my underwear. His fingers felt cold against my member. He again started to rub which was lead to me panting and moaning.

He slid his hand out of my underwear and zipped my pants. I didn't even bother with my unbuttoned shirt, I just ly there gaining back my normal breathing.

"A-Alois! Why'd you do that?!" I sat up and looked at him.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself. Anyway it's getting late and I should probably get going." Alois said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Stay the night." I insisted (a little needy) as I was now buttoning up my shirt.

"I don't think my butler would want that. But you could walk home with me. Its not that far from here, it's just a 5 minute walk." He said and grabbed my hand.

"Ok sure." We walked downstairs and I saw Sebastian.

"Hello Bocchan. Who is your friend?" Sebastian asked as he smiled towards Alois.

"Oh this is Alois. I'm going to walk him home so I will be back in a few, ok?" I said putting on my shoes along with Alois doing the same.

"Ok Bocchan. But be careful." Sebastian said and walked into the kitchen. We walked outside and started to Alois' house.

"Wow Ciel. Your butler is a million times nicer than mine. My butler, Claude, is very bitchy …"

"bitchy? What do you mean?" I asked.

"You will see when when we get there." He said as he looked forward with an emotionless face. After walking for about 5 or 8 minutes, we made to the Trancy manor.

"Watch." Alois said as walked towards the door. Alois knocked and the door swung open. A tall figured appeared and slapped Alois.

"Where the hell have you been?" The person who I assume was Claude said.

"I was with my friend Ciel …" Alois replied. I was surprised Alois wasn't showing any sign of fear towards the person.

"You little shit. To think you have friends. Get your ass inside now!" Claude screamed. His voice sounded venomous.

"No! I will not obey you!" Alois yelled then turned to start running, but was caught by his back collar and was thrown inside. The door slammed shut and I heard a scream and then silence.

I ran home crying at the sight I saw. Why would someone treat an innocent boy like that? Now I know what him meant by Sebastian being nice.

(Time skip to night time)

There was a knock at my bedroom door and I sleepily said "come in."

Sebastian had walked in."Bocchan, there is a boy at the door. The same Alois from earlier."

When I heard those words I shot out of bed and ran downstairs. Alois was at the door with a bag and was crying.

"Alois! Come in here!" He did as told and Sebastian shut the door. Alois had dropped his bag and ran to me and hugged me. He was crying so much.

"Alois? Hey what's wrong?" He let go of me and yelled, but not as loud though.

"ITS CLAUDE! HE BEAT ME AND THREATENED ME! I RAN AWAY!" He fell to his knees. I knelt down and held him close.

"Its ok. You're ok now. I'm here." I calmed him down and he stood up. He looked at Sebastian.

"I'm sorry if I caused you trouble. And Ciel I'm sorry if I caused you trouble too." He finished and looked at me.

"Sir Alois, you are welcome to stay if you feel safe here." Sebastian said and I shot my head up and looked him.

"Really?" Alois asked with wide eyes. "Of course. I will prepare a guest room." Sebastian started to walk away.

"No Sebastian. There is no need for that. Alois will sleep with me." I said as Sebastian bowed and walked away leaving me with a fragile Alois.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so there will be yaoi in the next chapter. I'm sorry if this seemed like a drag but I hope you read it anyway. Arigatō ♥ Oh and I will update soon ok ?
- Mao Nishikino