4- I love him

Alright this is the confession. Ok enjoy !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel's pov

Alois had walked home with me and on the way he kept stopping to look at flowers. He can be so weird. We finally arrived at my manor and Trancy ran in amazed at how big it was inside.

"I don't think Sebastian is home yet. He said he had things to do. Anyway, let's go upstairs." I started walking as he starting following.

When we entered my room he began to walk around and observe. I sat on my bed waiting for him to finish which was quick.

"So what are we going to do? I'd rather do something then sit here in the awkward silence which soon will come." Alois said as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"Alois ... I have something to tell you. Don't get mad at what I'm about to say." I said looking down at my hands the lay on my lap.

"Why would I get mad? You can tell me anything!" He said smiling.

"Ok ... So w-when I met y-you I knew we would be c-close friends in the future. I h-have been having this feeling lately that I w-want to hug you when I'm n-near you. Alois what I'm trying to say is ... I ... I love you." I said as I looked away and blushed madly.

"Ciel ..." Alois started.

"Its fine. I know its impossible for you to feel the same." I blurted not letting him finish what he had to say. I got up off the bed and walked towards the door.

"I think I heard Sebastian."

"No Ciel wait!"

He called and grabbed my hand. He intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Ciel, you didn't let me finish. I have been feeling the same way. Ciel ... I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's small ... ok the next chapter is tiny yaoi. Ok bye !
-Mao Nishikino