1 - I Saw Him

This will mostly be in Ciel's pov, but I will try and even out both of the boy's perspectives. Enjoy ~♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel's pov

Summer ended and I'm now in 8th grade. Last year I have heard so much negative remarks about 8th grade and I could care less.

Honestly though! I hate school already and now I have to deal with difficult challenges and new annoying people. Plus the fact that every year no matter what grade, I always get bullied because of my appearance. I get called 'Pirate' because of my eye patch. Its not like I can go up to them and say "Oh hey the reason I wear this is because I'm contracted to a demon and this is the way to hide the symbol" ... I guess I will have to get used to it ...

(Time skip to first day of school)

Sebastian had dropped me off in front of the school and said his usual "don't get into a fight, you're weak and will lose." I didn't give a shit what he had to say.

I walked through the school doors and the first thing I saw was group of guys beating a kid. Not my problem, at least the attention was off of me. I had found my locker and took my binder out of my bookbag. I took my phone out my pocket as I put my bag in the locker.

I seemed to have been caught up with my phone because I didn't see the person next to me fall to his knees. I started to hear a whimper and I saw a boy on the ground shaking like a leaf and crying.

I looked at him and observed him. He had light blonde hair that seemed to glow in the light, his skin complexion was pale like porcelain despite the awful bruises and scratches. I knelt down and placed my hand gently on his arm which caused him to flinch.

"Hey. I'm not going to hurt you. Its ok." I said softly as he slowly starting to stand up.

I helped him to his feet and he looked at me with pretty ice blue, fearful eyes. "Th-thank you ..." he said as he turned to his locker.

"What's your name?" I asked as he hesitantly said "Alois. Alois Trancy." His name fit him perfectly in a way. I was looking at him when he asked me want my name was. "Oh it's Ciel Phantomhive. Nice to meet you Alois." I said and slightly smiled. He suddenly hugged me and I heard him whisper "you're different ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Flowers~! so I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I'm sorry if it wasn't to your liking. If you did like it, it would be delightful if you commented. Arigato~!
- Mao Nishikino