Now or Never

"So, Princess Lucy what is your favorite color?" Natsu asked while they're walking in Heartfilia's garden behind the castle. Lucy was about to answer but Layla cut off her statement, "Her favorite color is pink like your hair, anyway let's go inside let's have a lunch," Lucy head down once again. Wherever she speaks with someone, her mother always stopped her to talk it's like her mother doesn't want her to open her mouth and speak. It always happened every time they have a visitor. There are times that Lucy wants to get out of that hell place but she can't because she knows there are a lot of guards all over the place.

As a gentleman, Natsu pull the chair for Lucy to sit on. When everyone was seated already, the maids served all of the delicious food from the cook named Libra. She is also one of Lucy's close friends in the castle. While they're having a peacefully quiet lunch, Natsu started the conversation because his not used to quiet people like them. "Oh, after this can I take your daughter?" Natsu offered. Lucy choked herself no one ever asked her to go out. Layla replied, "Sure, but where?" Natsu cleaned his throat by fake coughing and then answered, "Outside, Magnolia Village," Jude raised the cup that his holding as a sign of 'yes, you can take her' Lucy's reaction was priceless. That will be the first time she will see the outside world.

- Magnolia Village -

"GRAY! WHERE'S GRAY!" a girl with long curly browned hair shouted. Her name was Cana, his only cousin that left in their family tree. Gray showed up to her, "Yes?" Gray said in questionable stare. Cana noticed his clothes, "What's with your clothes? Why are they all dirty?" Gray looked himself on the mirror, "Oh, I rode on Julie," Cana asked while slicing a tomato on the table, "Who's Julie?" Gray answered while taking off his top, "Juvia's horse," Cana threw a rock on Gray's back, "DON'T TALK TO THAT GIRL ANYMORE!" she shouted in madness. Suddenly a screamed outside came, every villagers go outside of their house to see what's going on.

"What's happening?" Gray asked while wearing pants and two pairs of black boots only. Juvia suddenly flashed gape on her face when she saw Gray shirtless. "GRAY-SAMA <3 <3 "Juvia said while hugging Gray's left arm so tight. However, a resident from other street of magnolia also, come out from the black carriage.

"I'm here to inform you town villagers that the princess is coming and also the prince of Fiore, according to the Queen and King make sure when they walked around here the places were clean and not dirty as all of you," a guy with orange hair shouted.

Everyone quickly take out their broom and start cleaning. Except for Gray who's on the top of the tree, "The princess..." he muttered. Gray went to the abandon forest where his father got killed. He took out a one paper, ink and pen. "Princess?? Who is the princess? "Gray wrote. He never saw the princess even once in his life. "Who is the princess..." Gray muttered. After few hours, Gray saw a fancy carriage on the way to the village. He followed them by climbing and crossing each tree.

He goes down on the ground when the carriage stops, "Be careful Princess..." Natsu said while helping her to get out of that carriage. Gray's eyes suddenly widely opened, his jaw dropped, his reaction was like he saw an angel came from the heaven. Lucy suddenly smiled and hugged Natsu; Gray moved his head and blinks his eyes for so many times as a sign of 'wake up this is not good' Lucy noticed someone laying its self on the tree while looking down and both its arms were fold. She's wondering he didn't greet her; everybody that lives in the village greeted her except for him.

He climbs on the tree again because he noticed Lucy's on her way to him. "Hi!" Lucy shouted. Gray does not want to be rude so he waved his left hand.

'Such a strange guy did not greeted me but waved his left hand for me, Stars... arrows... flakes... that's what I saw to his vest and belt.. I wonder who he is...' Lucy's mind after he saw Gray. She didn't saw his face she only saw his back.

____________________________________________________________________________

Lucy cannot sleep to what she saw in the village. The guy's waved to her keeps repeating on her mind like an unstoppable replaying button "Who is he..." Lucy muttered. She get up to her bed and opened her window, "Stars.... Arrows... flakes what is the meaning of those?" Lucy said as she carried her chin with both hands while staring at the dark sky.

On the following day, Lucy waited for Natsu because she thought they'll go to the village again. "Prince Natsu! Are we going to the village again?" Lucy asked. "Sorry, Princess Lucy I'm here to tell to your parents that I already decided to marry you, they're selling you to me for the ten sacks of gold and millions of jewels," Lucy's eyes widely opened when Natsu said that. She's in shocked and fear. Lucy hurriedly run into her room and locked it. She burst into tears for what she heard.

Her mother and father knocked on her door twice, "Lucy get out of your room! Go with Natsu! Tomorrow's your wedding! You're gonna be the new Queen of Fiore don't you want that!" Lucy wiped her tears, a bad idea suddenly popped out on her mind. "Window..." Lucy muttered. She takes out the curtain and connects it to each other, after that she opened the window, "Sorry mother and father... "Lucy muttered sadly. She escaped from the castle by running to the secret door in the basement. One of the guards saw her so she run once again, Lucy takes off her shoes then keep running. From far away, Lucy saw already a cliff, "What should I do!" Lucy said while running. Lucy stops when she reached the cliff, when she steps back she fell, she closed her eyes because she thought she was going to die. But she's wrong; the guy that she saw yesterday saved her by catching her with the rope. He hugged her and put around the rope around them, "HOLD ON TIGHT!" he shouted. She opened her eyes slowly, "Are you okay?" Gray asked when they finally got in the cave.

Lucy can't believed what she just saw, "Yo-yo-you are the one that-"he interrupted her, "Yes, Hi Princess!" Gray said with a smile.

@Gray_fullbuster27: "Put something romantic and keep it on the flow! "
Vote and Comment if you liked the story if not then it's alright ^_^
I know there's some errors well sorry >.< I don't check em