10: A Normal Day...I Think..?

Chapter 10

I lay on the bed with many thoughts ramming their way into my head. I groaned and sat up, a feeling of want and discomfort took over me.

What the hell is going on?!?

“Hey Roxy!” said Jade as she walked in.

“Hey Jade. Umm…I’ve got a question, how do you feel when you’re away from Zane?”

She gave me a suspicious look but answered. “Umm…cold, alone…not comfortable, wanting his presence and…yeah”

I nodded. Am I missing alpha wolf? No I can’t…I don’t want a mate and the all of me agrees…

“Why are you asking…?” Jade asked suspiciously.

I shrugged.

She sighed and sat by me. “Don’t feel upset that you haven’t got one Roxy…you will have a mate soon”

My eyes widened. “I’m ok without one…really! I don’t want one, never did, never will”

She slowly nodded; I don’t think she really believed me…

I sighed and lay back onto my bed.

She slowly left before giving me one last look. I scrunched my nose up…hmm…what to do today!

Wait…where’s the stupid uniform?

I looked around and saw it laid gently on my pillow. I groaned and picked it up. Tight blouse, tight short skirt, stupid heels! I walked out of my room and crept in the hallways.

A James Bond tune played in my bed. I did a forward roll and landed alongside the door to Haden’s room. I put my ear to it…

It was quiet…perfect!

I slowly pushed the door. It opened with a slow creak. I crept in and looked around. Gosh! Hade is such a stupid neat freak!!

I looked in his wardrobe and saw his clothes in hangers!! I pulled out a massive white shirt and ran out of the room. This will have to do…

I placed the shirt on my bed and stood still…skirt. I looked through my wardrobe and pulled out black skinny jeans. Heels…converse!!

I grabbed my black converse that had white scribbles over it. Awesome! Uniform is done!

I wonder who else is gonna go…

**

“I know right!! Why do we have to go to flippin school now?!?” Haden shouted.

“Trust!!” I shouted high fiving him. It turns out we’re all going…well it’s gonna look weird that there’s how many ‘adults’ going school. Apparently, we failed and had to stay back a year. Well…this is gonna be so weird.

I’ve never been school…well it’s probably a piece of cake!

“We gotta go unless we want the mortals to find out about us” Zane spoke.

We nodded.

“Ugh! Anyways…onto better points. Let’s eat pizza!!” Eric shouted standing up.

“Huzza!!” shouted the rest of my brothers standing up.

“Pee-zza!!” I shouted following them.

**

Vince had returned and his mate was coming over tomorrow.

Me and my brothers were literally crashed out on the couches. Playing truth or dare…

It was my turn…