12: Shut Up And Calm The Heck Down!!

Chapter 12

I walked up to him slowly; the speed a normal person would walk to meet their death… I really didn’t wanna touch him.

I walked up to him and stood infront of him. I looked at my brothers. “Turn around then!”

They chuckled and turned around. I grabbed Mason by the shoulders and turned him to face me. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. I looked up to see if he was even there or not…he responded. He hugged me back tighter.

“Oomph” I said as he squeezed tighter.

Sparks, sparks and sparks flew through me. His warmth tickled my insides. My face lay in his chest while he played with my hair. I looked to the side and saw that my brothers had disappeared…with the plates!! Even mine!! Aww come on!!  I’m starving!

He brought me to face him, my eyes met his. They stared back lovingly. He leaned in and I found myself leaning in too.

“Wait!” I shouted regaining consciousness.

He growled. “Mine!”

“Oh shut up!” I said annoyed. I put my arms on my hips and glared at him.

He growled louder.

I groaned and pounced on him. His back met with the ground but I knew it didn’t hurt him. I was straddling him.

He growled louder. I leaned in towards him and gave him a small peck.

He closed his eyes. I watched him…weirdooo!! He licked his lips like he enjoyed that. While I thought…’Eww!! Gross dude!’ But then that’s coming from the girl who licked her pizzas haha. I shrugged.

He opened his eyes and smirked. “That was nice”

I rolled my eyes and hopped off of him, I couldn’t be bothered to get up from the ground so I just lay on the ground.

“You can go now” I said.

“I might stay a night actually” he said smirking.

“No, you’re not. No room anyways”

“Well, there is your room” he said smirking.

I looked at him with a disgusted face. “In your dreams”

He turned back to the ceiling. “Yep…”

“Eww” I said standing up.

He stood up too.

“You can see yourself out, doors right there and bye!” I said running up the stairs.

**

I turned again in bed. For some stupid reason…I can’t flippin go to sleep!! This is so annoyin!! I checked under my pillow for something. Nope…isn’t some non-sleeping thing.

I lay back in bed and sighed. I turned to one side and closed my eyes. The bed dipped behind me and an arm covered me. I opened one eye. What the…?

I suddenly felt tired, I was at ease. It was now comfortable. I closed my eye and snuggled up to the thing. It was so warm. I felt a wall behind me, it was quite warm for a wall. Another arm went around me and brought me to the wall. I was too comfortable and too tired to break through.

So I fell asleep and what a sleep it was…

**

I woke up to the stupid alarm clock. “Baby, baby, baby, ohhhh”

I groaned and shot up from the bed. I reached over to the clock and was about to throw it when a voice startled me. “Mornin”

The clock shut up to the ceiling. There was a huge hole in the wall, and the clock didn’t come back down.

“What the hell are you doin here?” I asked Mason.

He pulled the covers off of him and stood there…shirtless and only in boxers.

“Put some flippin clothes on!!” I shouted covering my eyes.

He chuckled and I heard some shuffling. Everybody’s shuffling…LMFAO!

“I’m done”

I uncovered my eyes and glared at him, he was still shirtless but he was wearing jeans. “What the hell are you doin here?!?”

“Well…I told you I’d stop a night” he replied shrugging.

“You were gonna leave!!!” I shouted.

“Roxy’s up!!!” I heard Haden yell.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips. “Out”

He shook his head and made his way over to me. “I’m good…”

I groaned and walked to the bathroom. “You betta be out before I come out”