I turned around only to bump into Edward.

"E-Edward!" I stuttered completely surprised. Did he hear what I said? No theres no way.

"Ma'am whats h-."

"Oh I found him!" I said reaching and grabbing Edwards forearm and dragging him towards a sofa. The sofa was a dark red probably the same color as my checks. I felt really embarrassed he's probably going to ask me what I was talking about.

Edward jerked his arm away from my grip once I sat us on the sofa.

"Were you looking for me?" Edward asked raising an eyebrow at me. I felt my heart speed up probably because I'm nervous.

"Err yeah. I was asking the lady your um room number," I muttered scratching the back of my neck. He's going to think I'm a creep! But I had a good motive he has my suitcase.

"Couldn't resist being away from me?" He asked smirking which made my stomach feel weird.

"NO! I uh need something that you have." I said tapping my index fingers against each other.

"If your looking for my virginty your not going to get it." He said leaning on the sofa with his hands behind his head.

"WHAT THE HECK? Eww no Edward eww no w-why would you even say such an absurd thing!" I yelled about to bolt out of the sofa. I was standing up when Edward grabbed my wrist and romantically yanked me back on the sofa.

"Ow," I winced rubbing my wrist.

"Are you sure your not a vampire because that really hurt."

"Damn it Ally just because my name is in a stupid book about vampires doesn't mean I am!" He said sitting straight up and glaring at me. Those dark green eyes remind me of a pair of light green ones.

I jolted back in surprise. "I-I was just joking." I stuttered rubbing my eyes.

Edward cocked his head to the side studying me.

"So Ally what are you looking for?" Looking for? I stared at him for a couple seconds before snapping back in.

"Oh uh yeah my uh pink suit case."

"Now why would I have your suitcase?" He asked me.

Does Edward really not have it? If not who does?

"Are you serious? I had all my personal items! Now some stranger has it!" I ranted to Edward.

"Personal items? Didn't think you were the type who thought bras are personal."

"And what if the bell boy has it? Oh gosh he's going to see all my," wait did Edward just say something?

"All your what?" Edward asked smirking.

"Hey! You do have it! And FYI only one guy has seen my bra before willingly." I said crossing my hands over my chest.

Edward snorted at what I said,"Whatever you say Ally." He said standing up from the sofa offering his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up to my feet.

"If you want your suitcase follow me," he said letting go of my hand.

"Okay," I said grabbing his hand again.

Edward looked at me like I'm crazy he tried jerking away his hand away but I kept a tight grip.

"Just until we get to your room," I told him.

"And why the hell should I let you do that?"

"I uh told someone I had a boyfriend so they would uh leave me alone." I said glancing at the lady behind the desk who was occupied typing away on the keyboard.

"Who?" He asked rolling his eyes. Why is he rolling his eyes?

"To what floor," asked the elevator operator.

"The fourth floor." I looked at Edward in surprise as we stepped into the elevator.

I waited until the steel doors slid shut to ask him, "How do you know what floor I'm staying in?" I suspiciously asked.

Edward gave me another of his signature are-you-insane looks. He uses those a lot around me.

"I don't," he said slowly thinking.

"I'm staying there which means," he slowly muttered .

"I'm staying on the fourth floor also!"

Edward eyes grew wide for a second before they returned back to normal.

I let go of Edwards hand quickly why does he always get upset when he finds out I'm staying near him.

"It's not like I'm going to bother you," I said sourly steeping out of the elevator. The bellboy greeted us and asked us if we needed anything.

"I need my suitcase," I said to Edward.

"Yeah just follow me," I glared at the back of his head as he led me to his room.

He dug into his pocket and pulled out a silver card to open his door.

"Lady's first," he said gesturing me into his dark room. I hesitated for a second before stepping in. I heard the door across the room open and a voice say.

"Edward finally did you," she couldn't finish her sentence before Edward slammed the door shut behind him.

"Was that? Wait who was that?" I asked scared for answer.