Bye Bye

[Lucy's POV]

I woke up I looked at the the time and I noticed I was late today we had a party at the guild a 'Welcome Back Lisanna' party I had no time for breakfast I wore white dress with pink flowers on the bottom I put my hair in a messy bun and rushed out of the house and inside the guild. "Hi Everyone!!!" everyone just stared at me and just went back to what they were doing.
"What was that...." I whispered and ran over to Mira and asked if the party was over.
"Yeah it's over you are late" she rolled her eyes. I was starving I bought a strawberry cake and I remembered that team Natsu wasn't here
"Hey Mira where is team Natsu?"
She rolled her eyes again (!)
"They are on a job"
"What? Without me...?"
She smirked
"They have Lisanna with them why should they need someone like you?"
I felt my eyes burning why is Mira so mean all of a sudden...
I ran over to Levy trying not to cry...
She was reading a book
"H-Hi"
she lifted her head and faced me
"What do you want"
I was shocked by her answer
"I j-just wanted to ask you if you could give this to Lisanna"
I gave her the present I bought for Lisanna.
"Yeah whatever"
Just when I was about to cry Mira told everyone that master has happy news and he will tell us when team natsu comes back.
So I sat down started reading a book.
*:.. o<Time Skip>o ..:*
I heard the guild doors open
"WE ARE BACK!!!" I heard Natsu yell cheerfully.
I rushed to their sides
"Hey Erza how was the job?"
"It was much easier since Lisanna was with us and not you"
I froze at the red haired mages answer
Team Natsu sat on one of the tables with Lisanna and I sat at a table not far. A little time past and Levy went to Lisanna and gave her my present I can hear that Lisanna asked Levy who it was from and when she heard my name she just threw it away!!
I was burning with anger she didn't even open it!! Just when stud up I heard maters voice.
"Listen up brats almost every guild member came to my office and talked to me about something so I finally decided to make Lisanna replace Lucy on team Natsu!!" I heard cheers from the guild Natsu was hugging Lisanna.
I felt tears running down my cheeks. Then everything got worst I heard cheers from the guild slowly rising "THROW LUCY OUT THE GUILD!!!" I fell on the ground crying even more I looked at Natsu he was just looking at me. Emotionless. "Lucy Heartfilia you are weak so you are no longer needed in this guild....Goodbye" I looked at my guild mark it was slowly disappearing "no" I cried "No....No.....NO" I can hear them laughing at me. I rushed out the holding my hand where the guild mark used be I was crying more and more every second. Then I felt weak, I fell on the ground, my eyes started black out I heard foot steps and a chuckle I didn't fight I closed my eyes I fell asleep....

*****************
Hehe -.-" hope you liked it this is harder then I tought....
*natsu Mira Lisanna lucy rushes in madly*
Mira Lisanna & Natsu :
WHY ARE WE EVIL!?
Me: ...sorry... b-but it's just a story...
Mira: HOW CAN YOU GET IN THE WAY OF NALU!!!! MY OTP YOU WILL PAY
Lucy & Natsu : Ehh..!?
Lisanna: Look at you two love birds blushing (/❤️3❤️)/
Me: He he ok..... ^ ^"
Goodbye guys💕😂