Who am I ?

Chapter 20
( The next day )
Finns pov :
I woke up in a white hospital room to see a beautiful brunette woman sitting next to me . I sat up with a big headache and then the brunette woman opened her eyes and said , "Goodmorning Finn. " I looked at her and said , "Who's Finn and who are you?" I asked. "Your Finn and I'm your wife Rachel don't you remember? " She asked me worried. "No . " I said. "I'll go get the doctor . " I said and then left. 5 minutes later the doctor they came back in and ran some test . "Okay Mr. and Mrs.Hudson you can go home now. " She told us. We then left and got into the hospital. "So were married?" I asked 'Rachel'. "Yeah we have 2 beautiful kids Lily who is 18 and Will who is 3. And we actually have twins who are on the way. " She told me. "Wow and how long have we been married. Well we been together since high school but after Lily was born we got married and then we ended up getting a divorce but then when Lily was 10 you came back and we fell in love again . So we've been married for almost 3 years now but it feels like forever. " She told me. "Oh . " I said. "So what are our kids like?" I asked her. "Well Lily is in a wheel chair because she got into an accident but she's not permanently parylzed . But she's really amazing and smart she has a full ride to UNC next fall . " She said. "And Will well he's a sweet boy just like his dad . " She said. "Who's his dad? " I asked. "You are. " She told me. "Wait so I'm married with two kids and another two on the way?" I asked. "Yeah. " She told me. "Wow thats a lot. " "Yeah but their great kids . " She told me. "So what do I do for a living? " I asked her. "Well you are a history teacher /football coach." She told me. "And what do you do?" I asked . "I'm the glee club teacher / English teacher. " She told me. "So do we um love eachother ?" I asked her as we pulled up to a house . She looked at me smiled and said , "With all of our hearts. " She said but for some reason I didn't feel it , I felt lost like I had no idea who I was . I felt like my soul was empty and it shouldn't be .