Can You Hear Me ?

Chapter 5
Rachels pov :
I sat in the hospital room with Finn as we just there and watched our daughter lay there helpless in the hospital bed . "Do you want anything?" Finn asked me . "No but can you call Santana and check on Will ?" I asked. "Sure. " He said and kissed me on the head and then left. I grabbed Lilys hand and said , "Come on baby girl , wake up open those beautiful brown eyes and I promise I will never let go of you again just as long as you wake up. " I said. "God if you can hear me , its Rachel . God can you me ?its Rachel , my baby girl is in trouble and I don't know what to do so please god save her . Let her be okay , let her open her open her eyes , open those sweet eyes . Give her a fighting chance she has so much to live her . Please god if you can hear me let her live, let her live . " I begged . "Don't take her away , please don't take her away . " I begged. "Lily if you can hear me. This is your mother , please open your eyes , give me a sign . Please god give me a sign . Don't let her go . Keep her with me . Please keep her with us. She has so much to live for . " I said. "God , can you hear me ?" I cried . "Or is there just no point . " I said.