Going back

Chapter 14
( 2 days later )
Rachels pov :
I woke up to see Finn looking at me smiling, "Goodmorning Sexy." He said. I smiled, "Goodmorning handsome. " I said. He put his hand on my stomach and said , "Goodmorning babies . " And then they kicked . "Ohhh , guess their hungry. " I said . "Why don't we get something to eat then. " He said and helped me up and then went down stairs. "Good morning mama. " Will said . "Goodmorning Honey. " I said and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodmorning Mom. " Lily said. "Goodmorning honey. " I said. I put breakfast on the table and we all ate . "Lily, Will are you ready? " I asked . "Yup. " They both said . "Finn can you help Lily into the car ?" I asked. "Sure . " He said and they all went out . Today is Lilys first day back at school since the accident and I know she must be nervous. Being in a chair can't be easy especially when your in high school . I'm just worried that people will just ignore her . McKinley isn't an easy place to be especially in the halls . I dropped Will off at school and then drove to McKinley. "Okay we're here . " I said. "I'll get the chair ." Finn said and got out . I turned to Lily and said, "Are you okay honey ?" I asked. "Yeah I just don't want people to treat me differently just because I'm in a wheel chair. " She said. "Listen to me everything will be okay just act like yourself and I'll see you in glee club. " I said. "Okay." She said. Finn then opened the door and put her in the wheel chair and she left. "You think she'll be okay ? " he asked me . "I know she'll be okay . " I said with a smile. He took my hand and then we walked into the school .